Chapter 12

4:30 pm, convenience store.

Jisoo was running late after she suddenly got call from her manager-nim from the same convenience store she unofficially quit that day. When she finally reached the store, she saw Dahyun carrying some items to a truck in front of the store.

"Oh unnie." Dahyun smiled noticing Jisoo's presence.

"manager-nim..." Jisoo said walking towards the truck.

"Ah..Jisoo-ssi..good thing that you are already here. I have some important notice for you."

"Ne.."

Suddenly he gets a quick call and then after hanging up he turns to the two young girls.

"I don't have much time. All that two you need to know is that I have finally decided to keep both of you." The forty year old Mr Lee spoke as he got on his truck which was carrying huge bundle of luggage in the back.

"What do you mean? Wasn't I suppose to quit?" Jisoo asked not sure about anything going on. She took a quick glance at Dahyun who seem awfully excited.

"I will be back after few months. Till then take care of my store. I already informed my niece tho. He will be joining you two soon."

"But-"

"Not buts, do you want to keep the job or not?" He asked.

"Ye-yes!" Jisoo said at once, realising that she worried the whole day for nothing.

"Good. Now I will leave." He said as he left with his truck leaving Dahyun and her alone in the streets. As soon as he left, Dahyun jumped in excitement and hugs Jisoo.

"Omg unnie..I'm so glad that you don't have to quit your job anymore."

"Yea-yeah." Jisoo said still not believing anything that happened just now.

"Unnie." Dahyun turns Jisoo to her side. "Let's work hard together from now on."

"Huh?"

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you to quit. And that is why I told manager-nim to take two part timers and guess what?"

"What?"

"he agreed at once."

"Really?"

"It's unbelievable right? He said that his mom is not doing well so he left his whole store for us to take care. He is nice person after all."

"You haven't seen his worst yet."

"Maybe." She said interwining her hand with Jisoo's surprising much to her astonishment and then both went inside. Jisoo still cannot figure out what the girl was actually trying to do. After several hours of waiting, only few customer showed up.

"So upto when are we staying?" Dahyun asked.

"We are closing early today." Jisoo said. She had to see Taehyung and for that she can't keep Dahyun alone in the convenience store. She have seen all the types of problem creators in last three years of her part time career.

After the two departed from the store, Jisoo went directly to the hospital.

Jisoo was on my way to Taehyung's room but met his attending doctor on the way.

"Sir... can't we wait for few more days?" Jisoo begged after getting into a conversation.

"I'm really sorry Jisoo-ssi but you know it's against our hospital's rules and regulations. The patient is good to go back to his residence now. We have other patients to check so we can't just keep him like that anymore."