Chapter 6

3rd person POV

Myungsung Hospital, 6:30 pm

Seokjin was done with Taehyung's check up. To his surprise, he was getting better a lot more than he expected. He was passing by the reception only to witness a young lady fighting with the receptionist.

"I'm telling you. He is my boyfriend. He will pay the rest once he gets out of the bed. Are you saying that we are poor?"

"Excuse me, miss I didn't exactly mean't that but the fees is due today or else we have to take legal actions."

"What? Legal actions for what? Im the guardian here. I'm the one who is facing problem." She said intimidatingly.

The receptionist was getting uncomfortable when Dr Seokjin comes and helps her.

"Miss Jung, you should let her in. We can't just create a commotion." Seokjin said coming to the reception area. She didnt know what to do until Seokjin finished his last sentence.

"Let the security handle the problem creators."

"EXCUSE ME?!" The lady shouted at Dr Seokjin who didn't gave a fuck about that. He left without taking a look back leaving the annoying lady annoyed.

°°°

Meanwhile, Taehyung was bored of doing the same thing all day. Its been two days since he was in the hospital. He felt like living in a loophole. All he does is rest. His curious personality wouldn't let him stay sleep peacefully even though he actually does. So he decided to try his luck out tonight again. After the nurse left, he tried to sneak out. At first, he needed to take care his outfit.

"This wouldn't do. Seriously i-"

At the same moment, he saw a lady getting inside of the room opposite to him. It was the same lady who fought with the receptionist a few minutes back. She was holding a bag. Taehyung slipped out of his room. He pressed his ears in the door and eavesdropped the conversation of a couple inside. But as the door was slightly opened, he decided to sneak at them. Nobody knows what's gotten into him but he seriously felt like doing that out of boredom.

"Baby, are you alright? I missed you." The lady said sitting on the side of his bed asked while giving the man a tight hug.

"Of course, I'm fit as fine now. When am I getting discharged?" The man asked his wife excitedly.

"Tomorrow but I already bought you brand new clothes and even some extras. Try the clothes and wear the one you like tomorrow."

"Baby, you are so caring. I love you."
The man acts cute and hugs his wife.

Taehyung witnessed the whole thing and suddenly a idea popped out in his mind.

A bit later, after the lady left her, Taehyung slide inside the room while the man was using the washroom. He took his chance and quickly searched the bag where the clothes were. He picked up whatever he found in the bag before the man arrived.

After successfully stealing the required clothes, he felt deep relief that he didn't get caught.

"Aish, this is so fustrating. I will surely return the money later or clothes once I get out of here." He said. He felt bit bad for them but since it was an emergency he didn't completely regreted his choice.

Taehyung thought for the whole day why his so called girlfriend didn't came to check him? He thought that she ran away. He doesn't even recognises her so there wasn't much to his usage. He doesn't have any idea who is dangerous and who isn't. So he thought of running away. He could have live there for few days but he had so many things to know. The voices and that place...yes he remembers a bit of the moment he hit his car in the pole. Suppose if he is criminal then there would be no way out and he doesn't want that to happen.

After a while, he sneaked out of the hospital successfully wearing the brand new clothes without getting seen by anyone. Once he was out, a gentle gust of wind welcomed him.

"It feels nice to be out." He said.

He looked around the unknown area. He didn't know that hospital before nor the place. Infact he doesn't even know where exactly he is right now. He randomly went in a direction. Since he didn't had money with him so he just walks to wherever he felt like. He stopped when he heard the sky groaned.

"Shit, it's probably going to rain." He said to himself. He felt a bit guilty for coming out on his own when his head suddenly began to hurt. He thought he was alright for the whole freaking day but with the sudden attack he wasn't sure anymore. He held his head with pain but he didn't stopped. After walking for few minutes in pain, he felt the first splatter of rain when he was halfway across the west street. As he feared, it began raining heavily. Looking for a shelter, he didn't found anyone. The streets were flooded with people running anywhere covering their heads. Finally, he saw a bus stop in which he could perhaps sit down. He was getting so tired that he almost stooped down in the middle of the street when suddenly he felt a warm pair of hands in his arms. He looked up and saw a familiar figure. He felt deja vu. Where did he saw this before?

"Ya what are you doing here? I was looking for you." The figure spoked. He was afraid that the grim reaper lady might have returned to scare him but it wasn't her. It was someone else's voice. A voice that somehow made him feel comfortable.

"Found you." He said as he unintentionally hugged her. For sometimes he was relieved that there was at least someone caring for him until his eyes felt into complete darkness.

°°°

When he was in hospital, Taehyung would always notice other patients getting family visits for a number of times a day. Since he was bored, he would take walks in the corridor and watch other people do their stuffs. He wondered why no one came to check him. To his bad luck, he doesn't even remember anyone. So he tried to avoid that fact. But is it possible to ignore? He felt that moment deja vu, as if he didn't had anyone before as well. Perhaps he was a loner before he lost his memories.

Subsequently when he opened his eyes, he realised that he was once again back to hospital except for the fact that it wasnt the same one.

Someone opened the door and his face widened at the sight of Kim Jisoo staring at his face. He remembered a glimpse of the girl who he met in rain and he wasn't wrong when he thought that it was the same person.

Jisoo stood at the doorstep as a nurse came in to check his condition. She prescribed some medicines and Jisoo nodded as she listen to her words carefully. He kept looking at her facial expressions to understand what was going on inside her head.

After she was done, Jisoo sat down on the stool beside him. Taehyung was still staring at her face. He doesn't want to forget this person at least now.

"Are you the one who brought me here?" He asked hesitantly.

Kim Jisoo noded at his question. The atmosphere was kind of awkward between them.

"Excuse me, you are-?" He wanted to confirm her identity even though he knew.

"Me? Ah yes, I...." Jisoo stammered as she spoke. Taehyung couldn't stop but smile. Jisoo wasn't really expecting that reaction from him.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked.

"No, that you....your face.."

"Is something wrong with my face?" She slightly touched her face to check. Taehyung felt that reaction quite cute.

"Nope, it was a joke."

"Why did you-?"

Before she could say anything, he moved nearer to her with their lips only a few inches away.

"Who are you?" He stared unusually at her dark brown eyeballs who sat still without any motion.