chapter 21

Angels Café
8:30 am.

"Omg did you saw the new handsome guy across the street?"

"Where?"

"That new café..I saw him cleaning the window yesterday and the way he was cleaning it, he looked super so godly."

"Really? Omg Let's go there."

"Omo I have never seen anyone this handsome."

"Aww my heart can't take this."

A bevy of pretty girls sorrounded Kim Taehyung on his first day of work. He started to get nervous around them when they ask him his number. He was surprised at the most but somehow he felt naturally familiar with the situation which he handled well. He looked back at Jimin who was watching everything from a distance.

"Why does this feels a bit familiar?" He thought. "Was I someone who is popular among girls?"

"Remember what I told you before? That he can attract a bunch of customers in just few seconds." Jimin snapped his finger once he seated himself beside the blonde guy at the counter counting the number of customers.

"I have to say that he is handsome but that's probably the only talent he got right now."

"Really?"

*

The day before the Taehyung's first day as a part timer in Angel's Café.

"Ya don't tell me you never made a coffee?"

"I don't have a memory of seeing this things." Taehyung mumbled going through the kitchen.

Taken abacken, the blonde guy could only stare at him doing his stuff.

"You never did part time jobs before, did you?

"Hyung.."

"What now.." blonde guy was now totally pissed. He was internally cursing Jimin as to where he brought this handsome lad who didn't even know what type of work he was here supposed to do.

"What's your name?"

".."

"or should I just call you hyung?"

"Call me Hobi hyung or sa-jang-nim Hobi. "

"Hyung is better."

"Anything will do. But you have do this work properly before or else.."

"It's just the beginning. Just wait and see how I complete this." Taehyung said getting back. Soon, he got the idea and voila surprising Hobi all along he got his things done.

*
Present*

"He is a fast learner. I wonder why he is taking part time jobs."

"Weren't you just calling him talentless a while back?"

"Uh when did I said that? There are many types of talents in this world by the way." Hobi said cleaning the coffee cups. "But you know...once he gets serious nothing can stop him."

"Exactly ! Like a multi-talented. As expected, I did the right thing to choose him."

"Did you told him?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"Hey, you always keep acting strange."

"I'm not the strange here. You are."

"Ya you are making me look like a bad person."