Chapter 3

3rd Person POV

Jisoo couldn't believe her ears at first and then turned around to run away. The doctor tried to call her back but she didn't stop. She needed a place to breath properly.

What am I supposed to do now?

She ran all the way to the bus stop and took the early bus to reach her apartment. While on her way, she bumped into her landlady. She was in her late thirties and yet looked so young.

"Ah Jisoo-shi, you didn't came home last night."

"I had some work to do." Jisoo pretended to be busy and went straight to her residence.

"Young people these days indubitably work hard a lot "

Once she was in her bedroom, Jisoo flopped in her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why am I being abnormal? It's just a small misunderstanding!

Even during this crisis, she decided to join her lessons at university. As expected, lessons at university is much more important than solving a misunderstanding with a stranger. She always resolve those stuffs later that doesn't matter much.

After washing up, she went for the classes. Jennie, her closest friend at university was already waiting for her in the class. Jennie waves at Jisoo as soon as she saw her. Jisoo waves at her back.

"You are late, Kim Jisoo."

"Ah, don't ask me anything." Jisoo tried her best to avoid Jennie's questions. Since Jisoo devotes all her free time in studying, most of the time she is always early before the classes.

"Tell me, something happened yesterday right?"

"Yesterday?"

Jisoo immediately remembered the last night incident. The moment when she saw him for the first time.

What was he even doing there?

When sudden realisation hits you the very moment you become serious. Jisoo thinks way more ahead than she should.

"What if he is a mafia?"

"Who are you talking about?"

Facts you don't know about Jisoo
(Only here)
#1 Jisoo is a overthinker but in a different level.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked me with a serious tone.

"Ah yeah, nothing."

Prof Kim Namjoon arrived late and gave them a lecture on a topic of the subject he was assigned. Jisoo tried her best to concentrate in class but her mind was somewhere else. Before the last class, Jisoo was getting super worried.

What if he is in danger?

Numerous thoughts sorrounded her with wild imagination.

"I'm sorry but I need to go washroom." Jisoo excused herself just before the last class.

"But the class-"

Excusing herself, Jisoo went directly to the ladies washroom and hide in one of the stall.

"Concentrate, Jisoo! Concentrate!"
Jisoo tried to calm herself. She tried to remember the moment she found him.

Yeah, he was lying down in the middle of the road, with blood on his outfit. His outfit....it seems like it was of a rich guy....the popular brand. Perhaps, I forgot.

Finally, there was only one conclusion in his mind.

"He was robbed." Jisoo said. "But why am I doing this?"