Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

It was late but Kim Jisoo didn't arrived at time she was supposed to. At times like this, I was actually missing her. Not that I have feelings for her or something but she is only one with whom I can chat without any reason. I don't know why I keep repeating myself but recently she is the only person in my mind. Apart from that I left my hope of living too because i knew how much fucked up I was.

To cure my boredom, I even went to the kid's playing room where the last time I spent time with Kim Jisoo. The Kim Jihoon kid from earlier wasn't there anymore. When I asked his fellow mates about him, they said that he was already discharged. Soon a nurse assisting one of the kids overhead my conversation with the kids and told me the details. He came with a small stomach ache that day and his mom left him after the check up here to play with the other kids until she returns from her job. Apart from that I was told that Kim Jihoon's mom is a famous CEO's wife and she personally handles a perfume company in the position of a director.

I don't know why I'm getting this useless information from her. I didn't even asked her about the kid and yet she kept on blabbering about the lady who is a self made millionaire without any worries. Like why would you tell a stranger about another stranger when That kid and I barely knew each other. Maybe I'm being delusional here but I somehow feel that she is kinda interested me.

"But do you really don't remember anything? You are that patient from before. You probably like children a lot." She asked touching me on my shoulders time to time whenever she said a sentence.

"How did you..know?" I asked her in curiosity. This nurse is sus for sure.

"I saw you with a girl yesterday here. Is she your girlfriend?"

"No." I said and excused myself from her.

"Should I help you to reach your room?" She asked acting worried all of a sudden.

No, thanks!

I wished I had said that but I didn't wanted to make any enemies. But still I did said anyway.

"Nope." I said leaving her curious because I don't care. I will be kicked out anyway. Should I make some plans till then? But I don't have any idea about what to do. Should I ask Kim Jisoo for help? Arghh..what should I do?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I finally reached my room. I was glad that she didn't followed me till here. But something was off. The hallway was rather creepy with no windows or any lights. Coincidentally I was the only patient in that hallway. I switched on the light which flicked time to time until it completely fused.

"Gosh, such a pain in ass." It was annoying and couldn't help but blurt that thought out. I hoped no one heard me. Just then I heard a noise from behind.

(a shattering sound of glass distracts Kim Taehyung which makes him freeze in the spot)

Honestly, I didn't mind 'that' sound much until I hear it again. I turned around and saw no one. Recently I am getting this type of hallucinations a lot. I even told the doc about it but he just said that it might be a side effect of the memory loss. I believed that but doesn't seem right anymore. Things were getting creepy and I want to get out from here.

I opened the door and jumped into my bed to avoid any dangers even though there wasn't (I hope so). I'm not scared but still don't wanna take risk. I saw the newspaper earlier and a bunch of cases of murders were written in the front page. Crime rates were getting high this days. Of course after seeing that I can't blame myself for taking extra measures for my safety when I have been blessed by the heavens in the recent accident. I could have died right away but I didn't died so that means there is still a reason for me to live. I needed to find that reason but dunno what it could be..my mind just gets tired whenever I try to remember or think. Maybe I should just sleep.. that's the only thing left for me now until Jisoo-ssi arrives.