chapter 18

Jisoo's POV

I quickened my pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky. Lately due to my extremely bad luck, today my dumb ass forgot to bring the umbrella. What a worst way to start my day today. I was also supposed to look for a new place for myself to live in but thinking more about it is already stressing me out.

It was going to rain for sure which was kinda annoying me for some reasons. To be honest, I don't have any fond memories on such days. A rainy day had always been unpleasant for me and maybe it will continue to be.

Earlier Jennie texted me that she was going skip today's class as she had to be present in some family gathering.

"You could have skip though but you better not because of the midterms." Sooyoung said as we walked towards our respective classes.

"Yeah and that too it's our last year."

"But you have never skipped any classes before except one time..."

"Still..it's midterm. I don't wanna waste my energy because of a small thing."

"Jisoo-ya..why don't you apply for a dorm room?"

"It's too late now. I am better off on my own."

"You can live at your brother's place, right?"

"I don't want to trouble him but maybe I will go to him as my last resort if possible."

"You better do that. Anyways my class is already here. See you later!"

"See yaa" I said before dropping her at her class.

Suddenly-

"Anneong!" Jungkook surprised me from behind.

"You almost scared me.." I said slightly touching my chest.

"Sorry if I scared you."

"uh no it's alright."

We walked together into our class and surprisingly out of all seat he sat beside mine.

"Umm..there are many seats left."

"I know."

"Then why did you sat here?"

"I didn't wore my lenses today."

"Oh.. you wear lenses."

"Sometimes I can't see things properly."

"Oh.."

As time passed, more students entered the classroom.

"Did you ate breakfast?" He asked as silence was starting to build.

"Uh of course."

"Then can you join me for lunch?"

"Actually..I-"

I was about to say something and yet again proff Namjoon arrived right at that moment. He always tends to arrive at the crucial moments.

***

Few minutes before the dismissal of class-

"And yes, I forgot to tell you all in the previous class that your midterm will be graded based on your group projects along with the main exams of course."

Everyone groaned.

"Contrary to it, you can choose your team members and as well as the topics. You can decide the topic by the end of the next week and the leader should notify me about it."

"Ye!"

"Class dismissed."

***

Later after the class-

"Should we team up?" Jungkook asked  once we were on our way out of the class.

"I don't have any problem with that."

"Great."

"But it's a group project.."

"Of course it is. What did you thought?"

"Uh Nothing"

I don't know why I said that all of a sudden but seriously it was such a dumb question. I turned to leave but then he just-

"Where are we going? We are supposed to have lunch together, remember?" He said holding my wrist all of a sudden.

"When did we agreed to that?"

"This morning."

"But at that time prof-"

"Let's go." He said.

Next moment, we were sitting in the corner near the window of the cafeteria.

"Jungkook-ssi.."

"Why aren't you dropping the formalities already? We are in the same class, isn't it?"

"Yes we are but we barely know each other."

"So is that why you were acting weird earlier?"

"You noticed?"

He laughed and I just watched him like that for some minutes. I don't know what's gotten into him today but it's kinda weird that he is following me around ever since the first period.

"I have no mood for laughing today, Jungkook-ssi. I'm really busy today so next time." I said before leaving him alone.

"Hey! Wait!"

And he followed me all the way outside the campus.

"Do you really have to follow me around?" I confronted him this time.

"Uh if you need any help you can definitely ask me anything." He said and then quickly ran past me leaving me alone and confused.

°°°

3rd person POV

"Welcome- oh unnie.." Dahyun said when she noticed Jisoo coming inside the convenience store.

"Uh did you waited long?"

"no the morning part timer just left an hour ago."

"Ah..but what about the person boss mentioned us about?"

"No idea unnie. He was supposed to be here today." Dahyun said and went back to the counter.

"hmm that's-"

"Anneonghaseyo.."

"You?"

"You..?"

"Oh looks like he is already here." Dahyun smiled at the tall figure who just came in through the front door.

To be continued...

A/N and so I have decided to update regularly these days since I got a week holiday. :) Anyways goodnight/day.