chapter 40

The owls made a hooting noise when a car parked infront of an old countryside cottage. An old woman came out of the cottage holding an old lamp in her hand.

"we are here.." jisoo said looking at the vast field of jungkook's granny's harvest in dark. 

The three walked out of jungkook's car and down the lane till they met her.

"You two must be jungkook's friends."

"Anneonghaseyo." Jisoo said bowing to her. she elbows taehyung to do the same as he was concentrated into the nature more. He quickly bows to ninety degree. Jungkook does the same.

"you look like a city boy." granny spoke. "you have never seen farms before right?"

Taehyung was lost at words. He surely never did. Granny smiles. "You are most welcome here."

The three looks confident in living safely here.

"I guess there's no trouble till the end of the week right?" Taehyung said as soon as they entered the livin room

"Excuse me, you mean your trouble. Good thing is that those people can never find this place." Jungkook said. The two already started bickering with each other.

"Duh." Taehyung ignores him and observes Jisoo helping granny.

"halmeoni, let me help you."

"you are the guest, rest in the living room. Kook-ah?"

"Cooker?" Taehyung burst out laughing.
Thank goodness for him, halmeoni is hearing issue so she can't hear him.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook narrows his eyes at Taehyung who doesn't stops laughing at all. He looks at Jisoo for help but Jisoo's mind wasn't even there in the first place.

Later, the three were sitting in the living room. Jungkook comes and takes jisoo to show her room.

"It's not a big room so

"It's not a big room so..."

"It's good. Looks comfortable." Jisoo said. Jungkook smiles knowing that jisoo is happy.

"I am glad." Jungkook said.

"What about mine?" Taehyung asked from the doorstep.

"You.." Jungkook ponders. "you weren't even in our list of guests so...there's nothing for you."

"What? Where will I spend the night then?"

The three thinks for a while until halmeoni arrives.

"Ah kook-ah, you can share your bed with taehyung. I'm sorry we don't have many people sleeping in our place."

Taehyung bows to her while Jungkook stands there like a statue.

"There's nothing I can do here." Jisoo said and left.