Chapter 10

3rd person's POV

Jisoo walks into the rooftop, suspicion grew as soon as she saw a figure standing at the railing smoking quite being himself. When he turned around after her third call-out, Jisoo was shocked to see the person in front.

"You?"

"I- I can explain." The person said throwing the ciger and rubbed roughly with his boots on the floor.

"You can't smoke here. It's strictly prohibited." Jisoo said pointing at the no smoking sign board in the corner. The person shrugged and bows ninety degree to apologise.

"I didn't know about this...anyways are you the landlord by chance?"

"Ne? Nope."

"Oh, perhaps do you have his phone number? The view from this place is perfect. I think living here wouldn't be that bad."

"Who are you?"

"Oh right. You must be curious..." He said smiling awkwardly. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, a student and currently I'm in search of a nice boarding house where I can live without my parents." 

"Ah, I'm not the landlady but how did you came here?"

"I have my ways."

"I hope you didn't break in and.."

"I didn't came that way. Trust me, I'm an innocent person."

"I hope so."

"Now care to tell me the address of the owner of this place?"

"Landlady lives in the ground floor. You should have known that."

"And you?"

"What about me? Im just just a tenant who is living in debt."

"I meant your name.."

"I don't think its necessary."

"Why? What if I become your neighbour?"

"That's impossible because my two stubborn neighbours are never going to leave the houses."

"Let's see."

"You will see."

"I like your attitude." Jungkook winks as he struggles with his luggage to leave.

"What?"

"See ya then." He bows once again before he left with his luggage leaving her more confused than before.

Who was that man? What was he doing here? Was he really looking for the landlord or is something else going?

She looked at the box she was carrying and then threw it away in the dustbin as she wasn't sure whether burning them will be considered as a breach of contract. It pollutes the air and land lady doesn't like pollution. "Ugh, whatever." She thought as sat on the swing nearby enjoying the tranquility. After sometime she suddenly remembered about her part time job.

"Oh shoot!" Rushing through the main door as fast she could with her not-so long legs, she sprinted all the way till she reached the convenience store.
She wasn't late and she was glad for that. Entering the convenience store, she was greeted by a young girl of same age as her. She was wearing a similar apron of the convenience which was supposed to be worn by Jisoo.

"Oh are you Kim Jisoo-ssi?"

"How do you know?"

Next moment, the two of them were sitting opposite to one another by the side of the window in the same convenience store. The boss wasn't around and not many customers were seen so the two of them thought that it was the perfect place to talk. Literally the whole store was empty except for this two girls.