Chapter 7

3rd person POV

Jisoo's eyes remained still as Taehyung whispered close to her face. Curious by her indifferent raction, he pulled himself back. Jisoo might appear cool from outside but deep inside, her heart skipped several beats the moment he went close to her.

"Well, I didn't mean to be that close-" He said excusing himself from his sudden act.

'Shit, why did I even-'

"No worries, I'm fine." She said interupting his thoughts looking away.

Taehyung's POV

The smell of rain came in through the slightly opened window panes which Jisoo intended to close it. She shut it carefully as the rain was getting worse by any minute. I wondered how she was acting so cool when my cheeks are literally burning. I regret what I did back there.

"I wanna know her....if she's the same person" he whispered still in doubt.

"Did you said something?" Jisoo turned to me after she was done.

"Nope." I said reluctantly.

She sat down back in the seat.

"It's quite pouring outside since last night." She trailed off looking away again. I realised that she wasn't looking straight at me from the moment I back myself away.

"Ohh..." I replied.

It was awkward but she broke the silence first.

"I..am Kim Jisoo. I saved your life twice." She said as she teared up the plastic off the hotdog and offered me the rest.

I was right. It was her. She saved me. But there is one thing more to know.

"Are you alright?" She asked as I took the food from her hand. My hands were full of bandages. It didn't hurt much though.

"Yeah. And so you aren't my girlfriend ?" I said.

She nods and quickly turned into another question.

"But did you really lost your memory? Until like how much?" She asked curiously.

3rd person POV

Taehyung didn't spoke for few seconds. He didn't know if he should trust her but then again she was the only one right now.

"Can I trust you?" He thought looking at her.

"HUH?"

The staring contest was on but this time Jisoo wasn't giving away.

"You can trust me if you like but you see I'm not lying. I did what a normal person would do in such situations."

"I see...wait how do you know?"

"Every curious personalities." She went off. "I watch kdramas and know each and every single answer from it. Your reaction was too obvious." She smirked. He didn't saw that coming.

"What's kdrama?"

"You don't know what's kdrama?" Jisoo jumped off her seat.

"Why?" He said eager to know the reason.

"Wow, unbelievable."

°°°

An hour later, Taehyung was getting full body check up by a general doctor at its chamber.

"Doctor, I don't think I need to get check up from head to toe. I can walk properly too." He said.

"Are you the doctor or me?" The lady in her late thirties spoke in a stern voice without even giving him a look. Not so far away, Jisoo was smiling at the funny sight of him getting examined by the doctor. To her, the scene looked like as if he was a child getting scolded by his parents. To that she wondered, whether Kim Taehyung's parents are in search of their son or not. Several questions hit her head as she watched him getting examined.