chapter 22

Taehyung washed his face. He hadn't realised how exhausting the job of a single employee can get by the end of the day but Hobi was the most satisfied person in the world that time because of his instant improvement.

"You are quite talented." Hobi complimented once Taehyung came out of the washroom. It seem like he was waiting for him to get out.

"Hyung, were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah I guess." Hobi said. "To be honest I only started this business a month ago but it wasn't that of a good start. I needed employees. Some came and left within two days. It was hard. I almost gave up until Jimin told he will look for some employees for me."

"Jimin and you-"

"Ah we are quite close like friends or you can say he is the only one?"

"So that means.."

"Right. He went to work in shabby places to look for unemployed people. But that was hard too. Nobody believed him except for one person."

"Me?" Taehyung said pointing his forefinger at himself. He finally began to realise what he was going for.

"Of course. Or who would be that person? Haha whatever. Thanks. I hope you continue to attract customers for my shop." Hobi said before he left the hall.

Taehyung watched him close the door. The café was bigger than he first imagined. It was 3 storey building attached with Hobi's home. Hobi gave him a room to live as a part of his contract.

His mind fell in deep thought until he heard the clinking sound from the front door that took his attention. It was none other than Jimin. Unlike everyday, today his face was oddly different. He didn't even spare a look at Taehyung who was waiting to thank him for his kindness and directly went to the store room's direction.

Taehyung didn't felt the right to talk to him at that time. The timing was wrong. He thought he would talk to him tomorrow before the customers arrives. But when the next day arrived, he already disppeared.

"Where is Jimin?" He asked when he saw Hobi coming out from his room yawning where he last saw him.

"He don't live here."

"But I saw him yesterday-"

"Uh..dunno about that. Must have come to check on me or you."

"But he didn't-"

"Hey hey let's not talk about him. Just get to the business. People are already coming."

"It's barely 7:30."

"We are opening early. Since there will be lots of customers thanks to you."

Hobi ignored Taehyung and went to wash up. Something was definitely wrong. Jimin is a cheerful person no matter whatever the day was or at least that's what he got to know by living with him total of three days. He was carefree yet thoughtful. Everything he does was as if it was just a piece of cake. He was kind and never worried about a thing. Now what could have gone wrong with him?

°°°

Meanwhile, Jisoo was looking for a place to live online. The prices for apartments were higher than she imagined.

"Unnie, is there any better options other than this?"

"Everything comes with a price, sweetie."

"Of course it will but isn't it too much? $1200 for a small room."

"To be honest I don't have any idea how those works but I have an excellent idea."