chapter 39

"I can't believe this." Irene was stunned to see a live version of Taehyung when she only saw him in pictures.

"I thought...we all thought you were dead so how is this possible?"

"It was possible because of certain someone you know." Yoongi said. He looked better than before.

"Who?" Irene looked curiously at Taehyung who was silent the whole time.

"Jisoo." Taehyung said.

"Jisoo. Okay who's that?"

"The one you know, miss Irene."

"What?"

"Kim Jisoo."

"We have done our research, detective Irene. Kim Jisoo, age 24, design student, Myungsung University, lost her parents in an fire 18 years ago, only guardian is her aunt, have one brother who is a doctor in a Myungsung University who you are totally seeing a lot these days in daily basis." Yoongi said showing off his new iphone. "I have connections."

"And you know I can get you inside the jail and your career hanging for dear life with no regain of your face in the eyes of media and people."

"Ouch. That was harsh, Irene -ssi." Yoongi said.

"I apologise from his behalf, detective Irene." Taehyung bowed, apologising like a gentleman but detective Irene wasn't happy.

"Im glad you are alive and that means the case is closing sooner than I thought. I guess we can't catch the culprit anytime soon."

"We can. And I already know who is it."

"Who?"

"It's someone in a high position and I'm the only person who knows his secret which he doesn't allows the nation to know."

"What is that?"

"You are curious, Irene-ssi. Can you first forgive my friend?"

"Ridiculous. You are acting same as him."

"I am sorry."

"Sorry won't count at all. I need everything. Every detail. So that you get the justice and people the peace and news they deserve to know."

Taehyung smiles. "I am on it."

°°°

At the police station, the vibe wasn't the kind of usual. Everyone were in hurry and busy.

"Get ready officers. We are going to see someone today." Irene announced as majority of the people were running here and there.

"What are you guys doing?" The senior officer stormed in as soon as he heard of the news.

"I'm just doing my duty sir." Irene spoke in bold letters.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Yes, very much."

"Just why?" Irene knew she was getting on his nerve but that wouldn't help anyone with his job.

"We are arresting Mr Park. Is that your concern?"

"You can't do that."

"We have search warrant, absolute solid proof and a witness."

"What?"

"Let's go everyone."

With Irene leading the officers, Soyeon watches from a distance outside the police station.

"It's going to end soon."

"Found you." Miyeon's voice terrified Soyeon.

"How did you found me?"