FOUR

THE THREE WOMEN, stuck closely together

     THE THREE WOMEN, stuck closely together. They had been pulled into a small medical room where a nurse was to check on them.

Michonne had refused and even threatened the petite and dark skinned woman. Adira had to follow a light only with her eyes and get her blood pressure taken. Andrea was checked on the most due to her "cold."

The thermometer was taken from Andrea's mouth. "Why are we being held here? We wanna leave." She immediately said.

The nurse placed the thermometer on the silver desk next to her. She placed her hands on her hips before answering softly. "You're not well enough. And it's dark. You should stay the night."

"Where are we?" Andrea asks. Michonne sat on a chair beside them, her elbows were on her knees and hands on her head.

The nurse looks out the window suspiciously before looking back at Andrea. "That's not for me to say. He'll talk to you."

Michonne removes her hands from her head and looks up at the woman. "Who?"

Before the nurse could respond, Merle, the man who took them, walked inside. Following him were two men with guns. "Go check on your patient, doc."

Merle walked to the middle of the room, standing infront of Andrea. "Bet you was wondering if I was real." He grabbed a chair and pulled it to middle of the room and sat on it. "Probably hoping I wasn't."

Michonne stood up from her chair and stood beside Andrea. Adira stayed sitting on her chair, keeping a close eye on the guards. One of them was the man named Shumpert, the dark skinned male with the bow and arrow.

"Well here I am. I guess this old world gets a little smaller towards the end, huh?" Merle commented again with a grin.

"You know, when they found me I was near bled out. Starving. Thinking to myself a bullet might make a good last meal. Take myself a nice long nap after. Wait for Daryl on the other side." He nodded his head slowly. "You seen my brother?"

All eyes turn towards Andrea. "Not for a long time." Adira guessed Merle and his brother were from Andreas old group. The girl remembered Andrea telling her that she had gotten separated due to a herd.

Merle chuckles quietly. "Makes two of us."

"He went back for you." Andrea said. "Him and Rick. You were already gone."

"Well..." Merle starts laughing. "Not all of me." He begins taking off the metal cuff from his arm. He laughs even more when Andrea groans at his cut off hand. Adira scrunches her nose lightly, the stump of skin making her want to throw up.

"Yeah, Rick. He's that prick who handcuffed me to the rooftop." He began placing the metal cuff back.

Andrea nods her head. "Yeah. He tried. Daryl saw that."