FIFTEEN

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

"Life is a collection of moments."

Rick had soon came in with Daryl and his brother Merle. They all stood around beside the cells, arguing with one another if they should leave or stay.

Adira was standing beside Michonne, rubbing her temple. All this arguing and the constant pulsing on her side was making her want to punch someone.

After heading inside, Hershel had been the one to clean the wound on her side. He bandaged her up and said not to make any sudden or fast movements.

Merle had been making unnecessary comment from the other room. He had been locked outside the cell block by Rick who didn't trust him. To be fair, no one trusted the man, it made them feel safer being away from him.

"That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's got the guns and numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place, he could just starve us out if he wanted to." Merle rested his arms through the bars.

Maggie messed with a piece of rope before looking back at Rick, "let's put him in the other cell block."

"No. He's got a point." Daryl said from upstairs.

"This is all you. You started this." Maggie loudly exclaimed and bared her teeth at Merle.

It was true what she was saying. Adira couldn't wait to punch that ugly smirk off the redneck. If he hadn't been such a kiss ass to the Governor, then he wouldn't have so desperately followed Michonne and her to the store and found Glenn.

"What difference does it make? What do we do?" Beth quickly asked before more arguing could start.

"I said we should leave." Hershel stated while sitting at the bottom of the stairs. "Now Axels is dead. We can't just sit here."

Rick looked around the room before walking away. But before he could get too far, Hershel grabbed his crutches and yelled at him, "get back here!"

Rick stopped in his tracks but never looked back. Hershel made his way over, "you're slipping, Rick. We've all seen it. We understand why. But now is not the time. You once said this isn't a democracy. Now you have to own up to that. I put my family's life in your hands. So get your head clear and do something."

Rick nodded his head and left. Everyone parted their separate ways but in an hour, they all came back. Rick put Maggie on watch first and gave her a rifle. "Eyes open, head down."

"Fields filled with walkers. Didn't see any snipers out there, but we'll keep Maggie on watch." Rick said while handing Glenn and Mitch a rifle.

"I'll get up in the guard tower, take out half them walkers, give these guys a chance to fix the fence." Daryl placed his hands on his hips.