ELEVEN

The door to the governors room opened slowly with a creak

The door to the governors room opened slowly with a creak. Michonne and Adira stalked through the apartment.

Michonne took out her katana and sat on a chair in front of the door. She waited with a face of revenge. Next to her sat Koko who had jumped through the open window on the side.

Adira walked over to the glass shelf on the side. A bone knife with carvings laid inside, along with a bow and a few arrows.

She silently opened the case, grimacing at the sliding noise she caused. She took the cold bone knife and hid it in the waistband of her pants. She took the quiver half full of arrows and pulled it on. She grabbed the cold bow that had many carvings on it. She held that tightly in her hands, loving the weight of it.

A couple of minutes had passed and the Governor still hadn't returned home. Adira stood next to Michonne with an arrow ready in her hand.

The three of them stared at the door. Wishing the knob would soon turn. But a sudden thudding across the room caused their necks to turn.

A wave of curiosity hit them. The sound was coming from the locked door Michonne and Adira had tried getting through.

Michonne stuck her sword into the side of the door and kicked it open.

"Holy shit." Adira suddenly gasped. Her yes almost popped out of her sockets and she swore her heart almost stopped beating.

On the left side of the wall was over 10 tanks full of green water. Inside of them floated heads of biters. Two of them being Michonnes friends and another the pilot from the helicopter.

They had almost forgotten why they were there until the thudding snapped them out of their thoughts. Behind them stood a tall metal cage.

Michonne raised her sword while opening it. And Adira readied her bow. Out walked a little girl was a straight jacket and a bag over her head. She was wearing a red dress and white dress shoes.

Michonne gasped and dropped her sword. Adira stood dumbfounded. Why would a child be locked up?

Michonne outstretched her arms, "it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. Come on. That's it." The child walked into her arms.

Michonne released the chain from her neck. "I'm gonna take this off now." She reached up and began pulling the bag off of her face.

Michonne was startled and stood up quickly. The girl was not a child, she was a walker. The walker began stumbling its way over until Michonne stuck a hand out, stopping it from coming closer. She took her katana and turned the walker around so she wouldn't have to see the face of a little girl while her cold steel sword pierced it's head.

"No!" They turned around to see the Governor standing in the living room with his gun up and pointed at them.

Adira put her hand on the girls shoulder and put her infront of Michonne. If the Governor wanted to shoot, he'd have to shoot the walker first.