𝖨𝖨. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟

A WEEK HAD GONE BY since Alice had told the Cullen clan about Aimee's mate. Bella Swan was arriving today.

Aimee was a nervous wreck but she wasn't going to let it show. She pulled on an outfit paired with her high heeled boots and made her way to her bike.

In her way down the stairs she came across Carlisle. "If it's too hard, come home" he offered as she gave him a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

She nodded sharply with a smile, continuing the short walk to the garage. "Hey, Aims can I ride with you?" Rosalie asked with a grin.

She loved riding on Aimee's bike. "Of course you can rose" Aimee replied, handing the girl a helmet. They both straddled the bike and Aimee took off at a high speed.

ONCE THEY ARRIVED, Aimee could instantly smell Bella's irresistible scent, the smell wasn't too enticing as she was further away.

She managed to not see Bella throughout the morning. She did all her lessons and after received a message from Alice telling her to meet her family in the parking lot.

"Hey Ice queen, I see you made it" Emmett joked as Aimee walked over. "Haha very funny, Em" she said sarcastically, flipping the boy off.

As the family chatted Aimee looked down and focused on the scent of a flower next to her. Jasper was at her side in a second and placed a hand on her arm.

"You okay?" He whispered. Aimee looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah, her scent is just very intoxicating" she muttered. Edward heard and walked over to them.

"We'll give you a minute, see you at our table?" he offered. Aimee nodded and sat on the steps outside with her head in her hands as her family walked in.

"WHO ARE THEY?" Bella swan asked Jessica and Angela as the Cullens walked past the window and into the cafeteria.

"The Cullens" Angela replied with a smile. "They're Dr and Mrs. Cullens foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like a few years ago." Jess added.

"They kind of keep to themselves" Angela explained. "Yeah, cause they're all together. Like together, together." Jess says, leaning forward, ready to introduce them.

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie. And the bid dark-haired guy, Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

Emmett and Rosalie walked hand in hand, listening to the annoying Jess as she described them. Rosalie rolled her eyes as Emmett continued to smirk.