𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

THE THREE WOMEN left the clock tower with small smiles on their faces. Alice was happy to have Aimee back, Bella was too and Aimee was happy to have them both back.

"Your hair" Bella whispers, noticing the vampires hair for the first time.

"Yeah, if it looks bad, just say because-" Aimee begins but Bella places a finger on her lips.

"You look great" she smiles. Aimee tops walking and pulls Bella back with her "I've missed you, love" she whispers, as her forehead rests against Bella's.

"I've missed you" the human replies. "I'm so sorry for everything I put you through, I just wanted you to be safe and now I've ruined it again" Aimee apologises.

Bella just smiles at her mate "You haven't ruined anything. I'm happy" she admits.

"You are?" Aimee asks. Bella nods and drags her girlfriend to the car.

|______________|

Aimee sat next to Bella as she slept. She was enjoying the moment until Bella began to breathe heavily and toss around.

"Stop it! Stop it!" She yelled. Aimee began to stroke her face but Bella slapped her hand away as she awoke.

When she realised who the hand belonged to she grabbed it gently and pulled it towards her. "You're here" Bella notices.

"You can sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise you." Aimee promised but when she saw Bella's reluctance she knew she had to explain herself.

"Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. I needed you to have a chance at a safe, normal, happy life." She explains.

"It was so easy for you to leave." Bella says sadly.

"Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I swear that I will never fail you again. I'm so sorry"

"Charlie's coming" Aimee quickly says before disappearing.

"Hey. You okay?" The chief asks. "I'm fine. Dad, you don't have to worry."

"You know, last time you said that you took off. I didn't see you for three days."

"I'm really sorry dad." Bella apologises.