𝖷𝖨. 𝖬𝖮𝖹𝖠𝖱𝖳

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜 - 𝗠𝗢𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗧

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜 - 𝗠𝗢𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗧

AIMEE TURNED TOWARDS HER MATE and gave her a reassuring smile. "Was that as weird for you as it was for me?" She asks her Bella as they walk up the stairs through her house.

"I don't know" Bella smiles. Aimee guides her through but Bella suddenly stops in front of a piece of art.

"Graduation caps?". "It's a private joke. We matriculate a lot" Aimee explains with a small smile.

"That's kind of miserable" Bella points out. "I mean repeating high school over and over." She explains.

"Sure, but the younger we start out the longer we can stay in one place" Aimee replies. "Come on" she says, taking Bella's hand.

"This is my room" Aimee says. Bella steps inside and looks around. Aimee watches her, nervously, as she reads the names of books on her walls.

"No bed?" She realises. "Uh no I don't sleep" Aimee confesses. "Ever?!" Bella asks.

"No. Not at all" she shakes her head. "Boy, you have so many books and so much music" she comments.

"What are you listening to?" She asks, hitting okay on the CD player. Suddenly the classical music of Mozart flows through the room causing Bella to smile.

"It's Mozart" Aimee shrugs, it annoyed her how much she wanted Bella to like what she loved.

"Requiem" Bella hums with a smile. Aimee breaks out into a grin "you know that" she takes note.

She gently takes Bella's hand into her own and spins her around. Bella suddenly looks worried. "What is it, love?" Aimee asks.

"I can't dance" Bella admits. "Well there's an alternative" Aimee says. Bella raises an eyebrow but before she can say anything she's thrown over Aimee's shoulder and placed onto her back.

Bella shrieks as Aimee jumps from the balcony in her room to a tree outside. She climbs up it and turns her head towards Bella.

"Do you trust me?" She asks her girlfriend. "Yes" Bella replies almost immediately.

"Then close your eyes" Aimee instructs. The vampire jumps from a tree to another and climbs the tallest one there.

When they reached the top Aimee placed Bella down very carefully. The two mates looked out over forks.

Bella laughs suddenly. "What?" Aimee asks with a smile, she loved hearing Bella laugh. "This isn't real. This sort of thing just doesn't exist" she breathes out.

"It does now" Aimee smirks. Aimee snaked her arm around Bella's waist as her girlfriend pointed to places she recognised.

THE NEXT EVENING, AIMEE made her way over to Bella's house to hear her on the phone with her mom.

The vampire waited outside until she felt like she should come inside. "Well... I'm really liking forks" Bella said to her mom. "Forks is growing on me".

"Could a girl or a guy have anything to do with that?" Renee asks. "Well... yeah. There's a girl" Bella laughs.

"I knew it. Tell me everything. What is she? Cheerleader? Goth? Indie?" Bella's mom asks excitedly. "I bet she's smart! Is she smart?!"

Aimee sped up inside Bella's bedroom with ease, causing Bella to gasp. "Mom.. c-can I talk to you later" she stammers into the phone.

Bella hangs up on her mom and moves closer to where Aimee is sat on her bed. "How did you get in here?" The human asks.

"The window" Aimee grins. "Do you do that a lot?" Bella questions. "Well.. just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep. It's reassuring. That you're safe, I mean." Aimee explains.

Bella grins at her. "I just wanna try one thing, okay?" Aimee asks. Bella nods as they edge closer together.

Aimee connects her forehead with Bella's before she finally leans in far enough and captures Bella's lips with her own.

Bella suddenly starts straddling Aimee, as they both deepened the kiss. Aimee had been with a few people before Bella but nothing had ever felt so passionate.

Bella pulled off Aimee's jacket as the vampire laid down her mate on the mattress. Aimee hovered over Bella and kissed along her neck and jaw.

Bella soon saw all the bite marks Maria had caused on Aimee's arms, collarbone and neck. Bella wanted to kiss every single scar.

She traced a finger along the bite mark placed on Aimee's neck causing the vampire to moan. Aimee soon realised she was getting rougher as it continued.

The blonde vampire flew back away from Bella. "Stop it" she yells at herself. "I'm sorry" Bella whispers.

"It's not your fault, I'm stronger than I thought" she admitted. "I can't ever lose control with you" Aimee sighs.

The Hale-Cullen girl picks up her jacket "Aimee, don't go" Bella says.

Aimee nods and puts her jacket at the foot of Bella's bed and sits opposite her girlfriend. That evening they talked for hours, before Bella fell asleep in Aimee's arms.

 That evening they talked for hours, before Bella fell asleep in Aimee's arms