𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖣

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫 - 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫 - 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗

"A MATE BOND is a very intimate thing that only appears in the supernatural life style" Aimee begins.

Bella sat beside her, studying her face and listening to every word.

"I don't want to freak you out but it's a bond between two people that can't be undone." She adds.

"But how does it affect me?" She asks. "So you've heard of soulmates right?" Aimee asks, to which Bella nods.

"It's stronger than that, by a lot. It binds two people together based on the love they share. Luckily for all my siblings they met their mates years ago but I've have had to wait for you for years" Aimee explains.

"If we where to be apart for too long after meeting it would affect the way our emotions work" Aimee admits.

Bella smiles at her "so I'm your mate?" Bella asks. Aimee nods with a grin "you're my mate, love" she confirms.

"SO CAN THE REST OF your family read minds like you can?" Bella asks.

"Um.. yeah, Edward can. My gift isn't based on reading minds though, it's just a plus. I'm what's called a mind torturer. I can enter the minds of most and fry their brains" Aimee admits.

Bella just watches with an amazed smile "you say gift?" She wonders.

"Alice can read the future and Jasper can control emotions" Aimee tells her.

"I bet she saw me coming?" Bella says with a smile. "Alice's visions are subjective. I mean the future can always change. But yes, she saw you coming" Aimee says softly.

THE NEXT DAY, AIMEE went over to Bella's house to see the human washing her car. She smirked as she jumped on top of her car.

"Can you act human! I mean I've got neighbours" she laughs. Aimee grins and stands in front of her girlfriend.

"I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow" she randomly says with an excited tone. She looks at Bella's truck and noticed the dent Tyler's van left on the side of the vehicles.

She pulls it out with ease and smiles widely at Bella. Aimee hadn't been so excited about anything.

"Wait, like with your family?!" Bella asks. "Yeah. Is that okay?" Aimee asks back.

"Yeah, i mean what if the don't like me?" Bella asks with a worried expression.

"So you're worried not that you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?" Aimee laughs.