𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

THE CULLENS AND JACOB SAT IN the lounge. The vampire diaries was playing on the large tv, much to everyone but Aimee and Bella's disapproval.

Bella was laying on the couch with Jacob next to her as Aimee sat with Alice.

Bella pulled down the sleeves of her cardigan further as she shivered. "You cold?" Aimee asks, trying her best not to go comfort Bella and make her colder.

"I got it" Jacob says, moving closer to Bella.

Bella smiles at him as he puts an arm over her. "Don't do that" he demands.

"What?"

"Smile at me like I'm your favourite person in the world" he answers.

"Feels complete when you're here, Jake." Bella admits. Aimee tries to hide her frown as they smile at each other.

Bella gasps as she leans forward. In an instant Aimee brings a bucket over to Bella, so she can be sick.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system" Esme states, noticing Bella didn't have anything in her to throw up.

"If I could see the baby, maybe I could figure out what it wants" Alice says.

"I think you might be right" Aimee says to Jacob.

"Jacob just had an idea" Edward tells the others as he notices their confused faces.

"It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment"

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asks the werewolf.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into." He laughs to himself.

Bella sits up slightly "if it's craving it's not gonna want animals" Aimee says.

"I have some o negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle says, walking off to collect the blood.

"Walk with me" Alice says to Jasper, taking his hand. The couple leaves the room.

Carlisle returns, pouring the blood into a glass. "Wait, wait, wait. You're gonna make her drink that?" Jacob asks, disgusted.

"It's the fastest way to test the theory" Carlisle tells him.

"Only if you're comfortable with it" Aimee asks Bella.