𝖷𝖨𝖨. 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖡𝖠𝖫𝖫

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗜 - 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗜 - 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟

"I HAVE A DATE with Aimee Hale-Cullen" Bella confesses to her dad, who was cleaning out his gun.

"She's a little old for you, isn't she?" Charlie asks with a cautious attitude. "No. She's a junior, I'm a junior. I thought you liked the Cullens?" Bella asked her dad with a confused look.

"I thought you didn't like any of the girls in town?" He fires back. "Aimee doesn't live in town, technically" Bella smiles. She wanted her dad to like her girlfriend more than anything.

"She's right outside" Bella tells him. "She is?" The chief questions.

"Yeah, she wanted to meet you, officially." She tells him. "All right, bring her in" Charlie says, loading his gun.

"Dad, could you be nice? She's... she's important." Bella smiles at the thought of Aimee. Charlie just mimicked a halo around his head.

Not a minute later Aimee walked inside with Bella. "Chief swan" she greets. "I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Aimee Hale-Cullen" she smiles while shaking his hand.

"Hi, Aimee" Charlie says with a straight face. Aimee could hear his thoughts and knew he was worried about Bella.

"Bella won't be out too late tonight. We're just going to play baseball with my family." Aimee smiles.

"Baseball?" Charlie chuckles. "Yes sir, that's the plan" Aimee nods as Bella holds onto her arm.

"Bella's gonna play baseball?" He asks. "Well, good luck with that" he adds.

"I'll take care of her, I promise" Aimee promises before walking ahead and leaving Charlie to say by to Bella.

"SINCE WHEN DO VAMPIRES like baseball?" Bella asks Aimee as she adjusts the hat on her girlfriends head.

"Well, it is the American pastime, and there's a thunderstorm coming. It's the only time we can play. You'll see why" she grins.

Aimee throws an arm over Bella's shoulders as Bella holds the hand that droops over right shoulder.

"Bella I'm glad you're here!" Esme greets. Aimee places a kiss on the side of Bella's head before letting go of her and letting Esme guide her across the field.

"She thinks we cheat!" Emmett complains. "I know you cheat!" Esme grins. "Call them as you see them, Bella".

From across the field Aimee watched with a smile as her 'mother' and girlfriend were getting closer. The way Esme felt about Bella meant a lot to her.

"God, you're so in love with her" Rosalie mutters causing Aimee to look away from her mate.

"Oh do be quiet Rose" Aimee says before speeding across the field and towards Edward. The two teens were definitely the fastest.

"It's time" Alice calls out. She throws the ball towards Rosalie who hits it extremely far.

"Okay, now I see why you need the thunder" Bella says amused to Esme.

"That's got to be a home run right?" Bella asks. Esme just sucks her teeth and shakes her head "Aimee and Edward and very fast".

Bella watched as Aimee chases after the ball and throws it to Edward who throws it to Esme. Rosalie slides in just a second too late.

"You're out" Bella calls it. Emmett and Aimee start cheering as Rosalie glared at Bella. "Come on babe! It's just a game" Emmett yells.

Bella watches with a grin as her girlfriend celebrates with Emmett. She hasn't seen Aimee so in her element.

Up next was Carlisle, then Jasper and then Rosalie again. Just before any scores can be made Alice sees a vision of three nomad vampires.

"Stop!" She yells. Aimee tenses when she smells the scent of her ex-lover, Victoria.

 Aimee tenses when she smells the scent of her ex-lover, Victoria