𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favour fire. But if I had to perish twice I think o would know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great. And would suffice.

|______________|

AIMEE HALE-CULLEN AND Bella Swan sat in the beautiful meadow they had claimed as theirs. The two had come across it when adventuring forks, last summer.

Bella was attempting to read as Aimee peppered kissed, along her neck and face. "Aims, I've got an English final" Bella scolds.

"I know" the vampire smirks. Bella tries her best to resist her lover. "I've gotta focus".

Although she fails when Aimee pulls her in for a kiss. "I'm sorry I want to kiss my fiancé" Aimee apologises with an amused grin.

"Well your fiancé is trying to get a good grade in English" Bella retorts. The sun poured through the trees and made Aimee's skin project light, like diamonds.

Bella's smile widened as she looked at her mate. She looked perfect. "Kiss me" Aimee asks.

"Change me"

"Bella-" Aimee begins. She didn't want the human to become a vampire and go through the pain of it.

The human pushes Aimee so she's laying with her back to the floor and then climbs on top of her.

"We'll this is nice" Aimee smirks. "When we tell people we are gonna get married, people are going to assume I've got knocked up" Bella explains.

"Bella, I don't know is you know this but two women-" Aimee jokes but Bella cuts her off by slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Yes, I know that Aimee." She scoffs. "But two out of three marriages end in divorce".

"Yes... but vampire and human marriages divorce rates are much lower." Aimee explains, as Bella sits up.

"Just marry me. Don't overthink it, my love" she smiles. Bella nods with a wide smile.

"I gotta be back by four" Bella realises, as she begins to pack up her stuff.

Aimee looks up at Bella as she stands up to go. "What? No goodbye kiss.".

The vampire pulls Bella down and gently kisses her before letting her leave. Bella walks away as her fiancé watches with an admirable smile.