𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀

"EXCUSE ME. IS THIS ON?" Emmett's loud voice echoes from the stage.

Everyone turned to him as he tapped the microphone. Aimee raised her fingers to her mouth and wolf whistled.

Emmett, not knowing Aimee was the one who whistled, almost giggled at the action. "Um, I'd like to propose a toast!"

"To my new sister. Bella I hope you've gotten enough sleep these past eighteen years. Cause you won't be getting anymore for a while."

The audience is completely silent. Charlie downs his champagne as Renee hides her face in her hands. Bella and Aimee turned to one another with 'god help me' looks.

Jessica Stanley then proceeded to make her way on to the stage "Well Bella was just like everyone else, totally mesmerised by Aimee. Or the ice queen as we liked to call her." Bella turns to Aimee and scoffs a laugh.

"And then, suddenly, Aimee's all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding." She pauses as she looks towards Aimee. "Or president of the student council".

Then it's time for Charlie's toast. "Aimee will be a good wife. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth. And I know how to use a gun." He pauses to smile at the newly married couple. "But in all seriousness I know Aimee will be a good wife.. because she loves Bella. Something that's very rare to find"

Alice skipped onto the stage "now that you're my sister you'll have to get over your version of fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags"

"Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake, you'll see me" Renee sings. Bella buried her head into Aimee's shoulder in embarrassment.

"You do know that-" Aimee begins to say with a smirk but her mate cuts her off.

"That you'll sing this to mock me forever" Bella says, already knowing what Aimee was about to say. 

As the human turns to listen to her mother sing more, Aimee continues to watch Bella, a smile rising on her face..

"I want to thank Renee and Charlie" Esme begins. Aimee turns her head to look at Esme. "For bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. She has brought my daughter to no end of happiness. We will cherish and protect her forever."

As everyone applauds, Aimee stands up and smooths down her dress. "Wish me luck, love" she whisper to Bella, gently kissing her temple.