𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT like a place of your own"

"What do you think?" Aimee asks.

"I think it's perfect"

"Aimee designed it" Alice admits. Bella softly gasps and turns to her wife "you did?!"

"Yeah" she sheepishly nods with a small smile.

"Go inside!" Alice yells, pushing the two forward.

Aimee takes Bella's hand in her own and walks beside her.

Aimee opens the front door and the two enter. Bella's smile widens as she sees what's practically her dream living room in front of her.

"I remembered what you wanted" Aimee explains as she pulls Bella to another room in the house.

"This will be Cece's room". Once Bella looked around Aimee guided her to another room "closet" she smiles.

Bella looks at all the expensive clothes. She notices how one side is dedicated to her and the other to Aimee. Aimee's side included her various jackets, jeans and boots whereas Bella's was stocked with dresses, handbags and heels.

"Alice stocked it for you" Aimee explains.

"Clearly"

"This is our room" Aimee smiles as they enter the large room. In the middle was a bed surrounded by books and plants.

"Vampires don't sleep" Bella points out as she looks at the big bed.

"It's not intended for sleep" Aimee whispers, lowering her head to pepper kisses on Bella's neck.

Bella pushes Aimee onto the bed and climbs on top of her. Every item of clothing was ripped off in about two seconds.

This was so much more passionate than ever before. This time Aimee wasn't being careful and Bella wasn't either.

"You really we're holding back before" Bella smirks as she turns to face her wife as they laid on the ground by the fire.

"I'm never gonna get enough of this" Bella admits. "We don't get tired. We don't have to rest or catch our breath. I mean how are we gonna stop." Bella asks causing Aimee to laugh.

"Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within five miles of them." Aimee laughs at the memories.

"I think we might be worse" Bella smirks, pulling Aimee in for another kiss.

"Definitely worse".

|____________|

In the morning Bella and Aimee had finally managed to stop and returned to the Cullen house.

"Wow! Done already?" Emmett smirks.

"Where's Cece?" Bella asks, ignoring the older vampire.

"Blondie stole her" Jacob says, motioning to where Rosalie and Cece were sat outside.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asks, looking up from his paper.

"Emmett. No" Bella scolds. She turns and smiles up at Aimee. Bella could not have wished for more in that moment.

"You alright if I go see Cece?" Aimee whispers. Bella nods and kisses Aimee's cheek. "I'll be there in a minute."

|_________|

"There she is!" Aimee exclaims in her happy voice as she approaches Rosalie and Cece.

The baby turns her head towards the sound of her mom. Cecelia giggles as she sees Aimee holds her arms out and picks her up.

"Have you been playing with auntie Rose?" Aimee sings, as she rocks Cece in her arms.

"She's so intelligent for her age" Rosalie points out as she stands up and brushes herself off. "She's learning words rapidly"

"Mommy" and as if on cue Cecelia shouts out the word with a small laugh.

"Holy shit! Rose! She just said mommy!" Aimee yells.

Rosalie laughs at Aimee excitement.

"Shit"

Aimee and Rose's eyes widen as Cece repeats the word Aimee had previously said.

"Oh dear god no!" Aimee yells. If Bella found out she would be dead. "You can't say that, okay, flower?" Aimee says softly to her daughter.

"What are you doing she can't understand you yet? She just repeats your words" Rosalie rolls her eyes.

"I don't know Rose! I just don't want my wife to kill me"

"Why would I kill you?" Bella asks as she joins them outside. She wraps her arm around Aimee's waist as she waits for an answer.

"No reason, love" Aimee smiles.

"Okay... anyway Jacob ran off after he found out we're gonna leave forks. I'm worried he's going to do something reckless" Bella sighs.

"It's fine he's probably just blowing off some steam, getting his head cle-" Aimee is suddenly cut off.

"Shit" Cecelia giggles loudly.

Bella's face drops as Aimee looks down at her feet. "I can explain.."

"Aimee! Why is she saying that!"

"She must of heard Emmett say it. She's repeating everything!" Aimee rambles.

Bella just narrows her eyes at her wife. "Yeah... she heard me say it earlier" Aimee sheepishly explains.

"Mommies!" Cece yells.

"Oh my god! Is that her first time saying that?" Bella asks, as she grins at their daughter.

Aimee looks between the two people she cares most about and smiles "yeah.. first time I've heard it" she lies.

Bella's smile widens. "This is incredible"

"Come on.. let's go back inside" Aimee says, passing Bella their child.

"I haven't forgotten about the s-h-i-t moment, you know?" Bella taunts.

"Oh yeah, you gonna punish me, Bells?" Aimee smirks, Bella wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Yeah I am actually. No 'you know what' tonight" she proudly grins.

Aimee's smirk drops. "No, no. That's not fair!" She whines.

"It's only a night"

"That's still shit!" The blonde vampire yells but she slaps a hand over her mouth when she realises Cece's still there.

"Two nights!"

|____________|