𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

MUSIC BLASTED THROUGHOUT the Cullen house as more and more teenagers entered. The after party for graduation was certainly something Aimee had regretted agreeing too.

Alice had had a vision of vampires catching Bella's scent. She knew it was a threat and therefore brought every supernatural creature at the party to a secluded room.

"They'll be here in four days" Alice reveals.

"Who's behind it, Al?" Aimee asks as she slides an arm around Bella's waist.

"I didn't see anyone I recognised" she paused, thinking back over her vision "maybe one"

Aimee entered Alice's mind and too sees someone familiar. "I know his face, he's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this." She realises.

"Whoever's leading this is starting out of the action" Alice explains.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in Alice's visions. Either way the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town."

"Hold up. What damn army" Jacob black questions.

"Newborns. Our kind" Carlisle answers.

"What are the after?"

"They we're passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse." Alice explains with a frown.

"They're after Bella. What the hell does this mean?!" Jacob spits.

"It means an ugly fight with lives lost."

"Alright. We're in." Jacob decides.

"No. You'd get yourselves killed. No way." Bella argues.

"I wasn't asking for permission."

"Aimee" Bella helplessly groans.

"It means more protection for you, love." Aimee whispers to her mate.

"Jacob do you think Sam will agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asks.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires."

"They'll give us the numbers. Newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge" Jasper admits.

"We'll need to coordinate."

Bella stands up "Carlisle! They're gonna get hurt!"