𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

"I KNOW YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED a child of your own, Aims. When I talked to Bella I could see that she did too"

"Mj, you shouldn't have done that without our permission" Bella sighs into the phone. "How did you even do it?"

"It wouldn't have worked unless there was enough of a bond between you too. When I told you it was a strong bond I didn't lie. The spell was easy. The first time you two had sex, a child would be created"

"How is it even mine?" Aimee asks. Bella wraps her arm around Aimee's waist.

"Look even if I did tell you the nitty gritty details you still wouldn't be able to comprehend the spell. But you have to know that that baby is as much yours as it is Bella's. I can take it away if it's not okay" Mary offers.

"No" Aimee quickly answers. She clears her throat "I mean, no. It's too late now, Mj"

The vampire hangs up the phone and sighs. "Aimee?" Bella asks worriedly, scared of her mates reaction.

Aimee pulls Bella into a hug and spins her around. "You have no idea how happy I am about this" she exclaims with a grin.

Bella laughs out in relief "I love you"

"I love you" Aimee repeats, looking into Bella's eyes. She crouches down and kisses Bella's stomach "this is unbelievable"

The two stood smiling at each other before Aimee's phone began to ring.

"It's Alice" Bella says, holding Aimee's phone.

"Are you alright?" Alice asks quickly.

"Yeah" Bella mutters, still in a euphoric state.

"Here's Carlisle" Alices says as Bella just looks at a grinning Aimee.

"Bella are you and Aimee alright?" Carlisle asks.

"Carlisle, I know you're gonna think it's impossible but I'm pregnant"

Aimee takes the phone and sits on their bed "it's true, Mj had put a fertility spell on Bella. Carlisle how much do you know about this? I mean is it safe?"

"Look, I need Bella back here so I can find out more about this, okay?"

"Yeah... I'll pack our things now" Aimee agrees, hanging up the phone and speeding around the room to collect all of their belongings.

A knock on the door echoes through the house. "Damn it... Kaure's making sure you're still alive." Aimee sighs, kissing Bella's temple before walking to the door.

Kaure runs into the room "what did you do with her?" She asks Aimee.

"What do you know about this?" Aimee asks.

"I know that you are a demon!" She yells. "You killed this little girl."

"What?" Bella asks. The two older women were talking in Portuguese and Bella couldn't understand a word of it.

"Her people have legends. She might have seen this before."

"Please tell me what you know about this." Aimee asks, she needed more information on Bella's safety.

"No you are bad" the woman yells.

"Please. I'll do anything. I love her"

Kaure sighs and walks to Bella. She places a hand on Bella's stomach "death"

"Bella, it's gonna hurt you." Aimee sighs, sugarcoating it as much as she can. "I can call Mj, we can reverse this" the last thing she wanted was Bella to die. Even if that meant she couldn't have her child.

"No. We both want this. I want to have this Baby with you, Aimee."

"I know, love" Aimee sighs pulling Bella in for a hug. "I know"

|_____________|

"So I'm not an animal but I'm alive" Aimee asks.

Herself, Bella and Emmett were playing heads up. Bella and Aimee had gotten back home around two weeks ago.

"Yeah" Bella smiles. Aimee was doing all she could to distract Bella from the pregnancy. The baby was growing rapidly and Bella was looking worse and worse every day.

It was clear to everyone that Bella and Aimee were extremely happy about the baby. They would spend all day planning for it and Aimee would not leave Bella's side.

"am I a tree?"

"Yeah" Emmett laughs, he pulls the card off of Aimee forehead and shows her. "You are now taking the lead." He groans, a sigh following.

"Don't sound too jealous, Em" Bella taunts. The human was laying on the couch, her legs across Aimee's lap.

"Jake, is that you?" Bella yells down stairs hearing Jacob blacks voice.

Jake practically ran upstairs when he heard her voice. "You look terrible" he said once he entered the room.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you, too" Bella laughs.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"

"Aimee, you wanna help me?" Bella asks.

"How?" Jacob gasps when he sees Bella's bump.

"A witch" Aimee says.

"This is because of you!" Jacob yells, charging towards Aimee.

"Jake, no!"

|_____________|