𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵

"THANK YOU" Aimee says gratefully to Jacob Black.

The werewolf had distracted his old pack so the Cullens could go hunting.

"They make it out alright?" Jake asks.

"Yeah" Aimee confirms.

"Good"

The two frenemies walk into the living room just as Bella is being helped up by Alice and Rosalie.

"Hey" Bella smiles. "You okay?" she asks Jake.

"Yeah. It's not like I'm the one carrying the demon" he answers.

"This is very important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided" Rosalie suggests.

"What now?"

"Rosalie's trying to talk Bella out of her baby names" Aimee laughs.

"She hates them" Bella joins in.

"Well I'm on your side no matter what you picked" Jacob smiles.

"They're not that bad" Bella defends herself against Rose.

"If it's a boy, Aj. Aimee, Jacob" she explains. The two named smile.

"Why don't you tell him the girls name?" Rosalie again suggests.

"I was playing around again with the letters of peoples names who mean a lot to Aimee and I. Charlie and Carlisle. And I was thinking...  Cece. But to have a full name we decided on Cecelia" Bella grins.

"Okay, that one's not so bad" Rosalie admits.

"Cece?" Jacob asks.

"Too many abbreviations? Is it a little weird?" Bella asks.

"No it's not weird" Aimee reassures. "It's beautiful, it certainly fits the situation. I like Cecelia"

Aimee and Bella stay smiling at each other causing Rosalie to roll her eyes. She passes Bella her drink but it slips out of her grasp and falls to the floor.

Bella goes to get it but her back breaks and she falls to the ground. Aimee catches her head before it can hit the ground.