𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗲

AIMEE MOVED FURTHER FORWARD. Bella moves behind Edward as she nervously watched the scene unfold.

"Hi, Vicky" Aimee nods. Victoria smiles at her fondly. "Why are you doing this to me, to my family?" Aimee asks.

"You're my mate, Aimee. Not that humans." The red head says.

Aimee turns her head and nods to Edward "I have to protect her Vicky, she doesn't deserve this" she tells her former lover.

Taking that as his cue, Edward charges at Riley and tackles him down the mountain.

"You lied, Puddin" Victoria sings as she walks closer to Aimee.

"Lied about what?"

"Your little charade." She sighs. "You know if you're gonna pretend to break up with someone don't go sneaking round to their house the following day to play happy families again"

"Victoria, you're obsessed, just let it go" Aimee pleads.

Victoria circles Aimee her index finger dragging along the brunette vampires shoulders.

"Come on, Aimee.. don't you miss the old days. When you were mine?"

"I was never yours Victoria. I love Bella. She's my mate. I mean I'm literally marrying her soon" Aimee says as she pushes Victoria away from her. "Just. Let. It. Go"

Victoria looks between the two mates. It was clear she wouldn't have Aimee as hers ever again. "Well if  I can't have you... no one can.."

She suddenly charges at Bella. Aimee jumps over Victoria and once she lands in front of her she throws the red eyed vampire away from Bella.

As Victoria climbs up a tree, Aimee pulls Bella further away. Somewhere where she couldn't get caught in the cross fire.

She smiled sadly at Bella before rushing off and pushing the tree Victoria was sat in down.

As the tree fell, Victoria jumped and caught herself.  She was adamant on killing the two mates.

Aimee quickly jumped on top of Vitoria and pushed her neck down further into the snow. Just as the red heads skin started to crack she managed to push Aimee off of her.

Victoria was clearly about to kill Aimee, she held her in a head lock and began to pull. Bella gasped in shock and picked up a rock from the ground beside her.