𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

MONTHS HAD GONE PAST LIKE YEARS, it was now January. Aimee and Bella hadn't spoken, although they were constantly on each others minds.

Aimee had resided in Italy, her skin cracking and healing non-stop, the pain was killing her. Whereas Bella stayed in forks with her father, her depression was slowly getting worse.

Both of the mates wanted to hold each other and forget everything, but Aimee wanted Bella safe. A fragile human in the supernatural life, just can't happen. Especially if it's Bella.

Bella spent her time on the Rez, with Jacob black. The human was trying to do thrill seeking activities, as her mind was making her see Aimee.

Whereas, Aimee stayed inside all day, only leaving if she had to hunt. She rarely spoke to the Cullens, they too were a reminder of her.

|______________|

"Rose, now's not a good time." Aimee spoke down the phone with a sigh.

"It's about Bella" Rosalie quickly said, before Aimee could hang up.

"What about her, is she okay?"

"No.. Alice had to go down to forks.. she fell off a cliff" Rosalie explained, carefully. Aimee's stomach dropped. "Aimee, I'm so sorry"

The now-brunette hung up the phone and quickly scrolled through her contacts until she reached Bella's home phone.

"Swan residence" Jacob blacks voice rang through the phone.

"Jacob, where's Bella! Is Charlie there?" Aimee asked, pacing around.

"No, he's not here right now. He's arranging a funeral" Jacob said, coldly.

Aimee's phone was instantly crushed in rage. Why didn't she protect her, she thought she was protecting her.

The vampire crumpled to the floor, her heart shattering into millions of pieces. Her soulmate was dead.

And with one last look at the picture of Bella at prom, that stood on her dresser, she made her way to the Volturi.

"I'm sorry, love"

|______________|

"Jake who was that?" Bella asks after Jacob puts down the phone.

"Bella! It's Aimee, she thinks you're dead!" Alice yells. "Rosalie told her why I came here."

"Why would you- why didn't you let me speak to her!" Bella shouts at Jacob. "She didn't ask for you!" The werewolf yells back.

"Bella, she's going to the Volturi. She wants to die too." Alice realises.

Bella and Alice run out the house, Jacob following in pursuit. "She left you Bella, remember? She doesn't want you anymore" Jacob yells.

"Yeah, well I can't let her kill herself out of guilt" Bella mutters. "What about your dad?" Jake asks, thinking of as many reasons as he can to keep Bella put, to let Aimee die.

"I'm 18, I'm legally free to go and I left a note. I have to go."

"Goodbye Jacob" she mutters, before Alice speeds off to the airport. This would be a long flight.

|______________|

When they entered the country Bella and Alice stole a yellow sports car and raced to Volterra.

Meanwhile Aimee was convincing Aro to kill her. "So you've made up your minds" Aimee realising, noting their facial expressions.

"I'm afraid your particular gifts are too valuable to destroy. But if you're unhappy with your lot, join us. We would be delighted to utilise your skills. Won't you consider staying with us?" Aro asks.

"You know it will happen anyway." Aimee mutters. "Not without cause."Marcus disagrees.

Aimee nods slowly and turns, declining their offer. "Such a waste" Aro whispers. She leaves to go show off her true form to the mortals outside.

If she revealed vampires exist to the world the Volturi would have to kill her.

|______________|