𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

THE CULLENS DIDN'T show up to school that next day. Their lunch table was empty and Bella felt completely alone.

When she got home that day she noticed Aimee stood in her back yard. She quickly walked towards her with a confused look.

"Hey" Bella smiled. Aimee looked up at her girlfriend and weekly smiled back "come take a walk with me, darling" the vampire asked, holding her hand out towards Bella.

The human immediately took it and followed Aimee into the woods. Something was really wrong.

They stopped in a small clearing as Aimee turned to look at Bella. "We have to leave Forks" Aimee states.

"why?".

"Carlisle is supposed to be ten years older than he looks, and people are starting to notice." She lies.

"Okay. I've got to think of something to say to Charlie." Bella realises. Aimee just looks down at her feet as she nervously chews the inside of her cheek.

"When you say we..."

"I mean my family and myself" Aimee forces out as Bella begins to tear up.

"Aimee.. what happened with Jasper.. it's nothing." Bella speaks shakily.

"You're right, it was nothing. Nothing but what I always expected. And nothing compared to what could have happened. You just don't belong in my world, Bella.".

"I belong with you." Bella argues.

"No, you don't." Aimee lies. They both knew they belonged together but it was easier to deny it.

"I'm coming!" Bella yells. "Bella, I don't want you to come." Aimee lies.

"You don't want me?" Bella ask, tears surfacing. "No" the vampire lies again.

"That changes things" Bella whispers. "A lot".

"But if it's not too much to ask, can you just promise me something?" Aimee asks.

"Don't do anything reckless. For Charlie's sake. And I'll promise something to you in return. This is the last time you'll ever see me. I won't come back and you can do on with your life without any interference from me. It'll be like I never existed... I promise." Aimee says softly.