𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

Witches aren't a creature to mess around with. Well, unless you wanted to end up dead.

|______________|

MARY JANE SMITH was a well know witch to the supernatural community. She was extremely powerful and precisely 249 years old. She used her powers to keep herself youthful.

She met Aimee and the two became fast friends. When the witch heard that Aimee Hale-Cullen had found her mate, from a Volturi member, she rushed to meet her.

"Yes, she's in there." Aimee pointed into the cafeteria where Bella was already looking their way. When she noticed the two women looking at her she quickly turned around. "Her names Bella"

"I'm happy for you, truly. Can I meet her?" Mj asked hopefully. Aimee looked from the witch to her mate and then back at her friend.

"Sure. I'll go get her." The vampire nodded, she was excited for her future wife to meet her oldest friend.

She started walking into the cafeteria, noticing her mate turn towards her. "Hey, who is that?" Bella asks.

"That is Mary Jane Smith. An old friend of mine" Aimee smiled.

Bella nodded and looked towards the witch who was smiling at her. "She would really like to meet you, if that's okay?" Aimee asked.

"Sure."

|______________|

"Bella, this is Mary Jane. Mary this is Bella" Aimee introduced.

"It's nice to meet you" Bella said politely. Mary pulled her in for a hug. "Wow, your aura is glowing" the witch grinned.

Noticing Bella's confused look Aimee bent down to Bella's height "Mj here, is a witch" she reveals.

Bella gasps lightly. "When I heard you had a human mate I couldn't believe it. But seeing the bond from a witches view, it's incredible" she laughs in amazement.

Bella grins up at her mate, every time she heard someone talking about their mate bond it made her so happy.

"Yeah, I got extremely lucky" Aimee says, her eyes locked on Bella.

"I'll be right back. Jas will be so happy to see you here!" Aimee says excitedly, walking back onto the lunch hall.

"I've known Aimee for decades. But I have never seen her so... in love" Mj admits, causing Bella to chuckle.