𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻

𝖺/𝗇: 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌.

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 break up:

"SO WHAT'S YOUR GRAND PLAN?" Bella Swan asked Aimee with a raised eyebrow.

"So we know Victoria wants me, right?" Aimee rhetorically asks. Bella hums as a yes.

"Well we give her what she wants" Aimee smirks.

Bella sits up further in the small bed they were sharing "what?!"

"We have a fight. Sometime when she's watching. You'll give me back the ring and say you never want so see me again." Aimee begins.

"No. No way!" Bella protests. "I am not a good actress and I do not want to have a goodbye speech with you again"

"Bella, this is so we can live our lives in peace without that bitch." Aimee explains. When Bella nods Aimee continues "After the argument we go our separate ways and don't talk."

"I can't go a day without talking to you" Bella argues.

"That's why I'll sneak around to see you or you sneak to see me. I can sense when she's near it should be fine"

"Okay..." Bella trails off.

"I'll have to let Edward 'take care of you at the battle'. There's no way I'm not fighting her army to save you but I can't stay with you, I'll have to fight." Aimee explains finally.

Bella sighs and falls back onto her bed "why are our lives so chaotic, we should be married by now with no distractions" Bella complains.

"I know, love" Aimee synthesised. For the next few hours the two mates went over what they were going to do. It was going to be difficult but it had to work. Right?

"And just think, when I say... 'I shouldn't have ever given this to you..' what I mean is 'I cannot wait to marry you' ". Aimee smiles.

"And when i say... 'just.. don't talk to me again' what I mean is 'I'll love you forever'."

|______________|

Bella, Edward and Jasper walked onto a small clearing in the woods just as Jacob Black did.

They were creating a plan for Bella to hide away from Victoria's army.

"Where's your girlfriend, pull a muscle or something?" Jacob jokes rudely as her approaches the human.

"Ex-girlfriend" Bella mumbles although all the supernatural creatures heard her very well. Luckily the Cullens were aware of the situation and held emotionless faces.

Jacob couldn't help the smirk that formed on his face. Finally. He had wanted this for a very long time. "Alright, well tell me the plan.."

"This field will give us an advantage in the battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's scent. But it needs to end here." Jasper explains.

"Edward and I will be going to a campsite. Even if I'm carried Victoria will pick up my scent." Bella explains. It didn't seem shocking to Jacob that Edward and Bella would be camping together, Aimee would want at least one vampire with Bella. Dating her or not she wanted her safe.

"Your stench however, is revolting" Edward calmly states.

"Dude you really don't wanna start comparing stinks." Jacob spits.

"What he means is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me."

"Done" Jake immediately agrees.

"This is not a good idea" Edward mutters. He didn't think Jacob would be trusted with a supposedly single Bella.

"Edward, it's what Aimee wants." Jasper directs his tone to the other vampire.

Bella scoffs "alright. Let's just try this" she mutters, walking to the werewolf. He picks her up as if she weighs nothing and walks in the direction of the forest.

|______________|

Alice skipped down the steps of the Swan residence along side Charlie. The two were laughing as Bella approached them.

"Your alibi for the battle is all arranged" Alice informs Bella as Charlie headed back inside.

Both the human and vampire knew Victoria was near by, they had come up with a small signal for if she's near.

"Really?" Bella smiles.

"I told your father that our whole family's going camping this weekend, so you and I are having a sleepover at my house. Charlie's going fishing anyway"

"Charlie?! You guys are on first name basis now?" Bella laughs.

"Me, he likes." Alice smirks.

"Actually? You and Aimee will be the only ones home tonight." Alice says sceptically. "We're all going hunting"

"I said I wouldn't ever talk to her again, Alice. I'm not spending 24 hours alone with her!" Bella scoffs.

"Don't worry, she'll be in a completely different part of the house to you" Alice lies.

Bella sighs "fine, but I'm not uttering one word to her"

"I'm sure she won't mind that"

|______________|