𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗴 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀

IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE graduation and the two mates were laying side by side on Bella's bed. Aimee moved the hair out of Bella's face as the human admired her mates features.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Aimee asked.

"No" Bella deadpanned. Aimee frowned as she sat up. "Why not, love?"

"I feel like I'm gonna trip when I go to get my diploma" she sheepishly muttered.

Aimee started laughing as her mate also sat up. "It's not funny Aimee, it'll be so embarrassing!"

"Bella, love. You're not going to trip" Aimee reassured. "Just think of the endless possibilities after"

"I have a few ideas" Bella smiled, staring off in a dreamy state.

"Do share" the vampire asks, placing small, gentle kisses onto her mate's jaw.

Bella's cheeks heat up as her stomach does flips. "We're married" Bella begins.

Aimee hums against Bella's neck in agreement. "We live in an apartment in London for a while. Just us. No drama."

"We have a dog". Aimee pulls away from the human, much to her mate's disappointment. "A dog?!" She repeats with a grin.

"His name would be Spot" Bella continues but the sound of Aimee's laughter silences her.

"What?!" Bella smiles, her eyes narrowing. "Spot?! Bella! That is the most basic dog name ever" Aimee argues.

Bella shakes her head in amusement "fine. It doesn't have to be spot. What do you suggest then, all mighty dog whisperer?" She quips.

"Eddie" Aimee instantly answers with a proud smile.

"As I'm Edward?" Bella questions, confused as hell. "Yeah.. it would piss him off so much" she grins at the thought.

Image a dog running around as everyone shouts 'Eddie!'. The look on the brooding vampires face would be priceless.

"That is pretty clever" Bella agrees, annoyed. "Oh is Bella annoyed that Spot was a shit name" aimee mocks with a grin.

Bella sits up and straddles Aimee. "Woah, love. I don't know what I've done to deserve this..." she smirks.

Bella places her lips against Aimee's, the vampire instantly retaliating. Bella stripped off her clothes, leaving her in her underwear as she continued to kiss Aimee.