𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖬 𝖡𝖤𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖬

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺

These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder.

Which, as they kiss, consume.

—————

BELLA SWAN WAS GREETED by her friends as she parked her truck. "Bella, Bella, Hi!".

It was the first day back at school after summer and it was Bella's birthday. The girl's summer was filled with sharing kisses with Aimee Cullen and exploring forks together. At daytime they would be glued to one another and at night Aimee would sneak into Bella's room and read her to sleep.

"Today's the big day Bella. Uh, R and J essay due" Jessica says, referring to Shakespeare's famous book and play: Romeo and Juliet.

"Oh yeah" Bella nods. "Wherefore art thou, Bella?" Mike jokes.

"Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like, a big scrapbook full of memories." Bella says, pulling out her camera.

"I can take them so I'm not in them" Angela offers. "No, no, no. Come here." Eric says, yanking Angela back towards them.

"You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?" Jess asks. "Don't worry, I'm in this picture. No one will be looking at you guys" Eric boasts.

"Oh good. Cullen's here" Mike comments, looking over to Aimee as she parks her bike.

As her friends leave, Bella watches Aimee. The vampire pulls off her helmet and shakes her head so her hair can rest on her shoulders.

Bella smiles as her girlfriend walks towards her, almost in slow motion. "Happy birthday, love" Aimee grins as she reaches Bella.

"Don't remind me" Bella, smiles, shaking her head. Aimee walks closer to Bella and looks down at her.

"Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate." Aimee explains with a smirk.

"Yeah, but my ageing is not." Bella protests. "Your ageing?!" Aimee asks, amused.

"I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that." Aimee argues.

"It's one year older than you" Bella sighs. "No it's not. I'm 136." Aimee admits.

"Wow, maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old women. It's gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed." Bella jokes. Aimee just laughs and kisses her mate.

Bella kisses back, her hands cupping around the back of Aimee's neck as the vampire slides her arms around Bella's waist.

"We need to go to class" Bella whispers as they pull away. "No we don't" Aimee protests.

Bella laughs and pulls Aimee along. "Hang on" Aimee says softly.

"No, Aimee I'm not skipping with you again, last time my dad grounded me for a week". Bella says with a small smile.

"Number one, I just sneaked in your room the whole time, and I never saw you complain. And number two, somebody wants you" she replies.

Bella looks over to see Jake standing there with a smile. "Bella!" Jacob yelled.

"Jacob." Bella grinned. The human looked over to her girlfriend who kissed her top of her head and excused herself so they could talk in privacy.

—————

After Jacob and Bella talked, Aimee met up with Bella.

"So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a present and I don't?" She asks. "Cause I have nothing to give back to you" Bella answers.

Aimee looks down at the human and smiles "Darling, you give me everything just by breathing." She admits. "See, thank you. That's all I want" Bella laughs.

"So you don't want to go make out in the janitors closet, again?" Aimee asks with a smirk. Bella's lips part but before she can say anything Alice come skipping over.

"Happy birthday!" Alice yells causing Bella to shush her. Alice hands her a box. "I thought I said no presents?" Bella says.

"I've already seen you open it, and guess what? You love it!" Alice smiles. Aimee walks over to Jasper and gives him a small hug.

"You're gonna wear this tonight, our place. Come on! Pleaseeee!" Alice begs. "It'll be fun".

Stood next to her twin, Aimee watches as Jasper stares down Bella to control her emotions.

"Okay, all right" Bella gives in. "Okay! Great! I'll see you at seven!" Alice yells.

|______________|