𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

AFTER HER CONVERSATION WITH Alice, Bella headed inside to talk to her dad.

She found him making food in the kitchen. "Well the sister.. I like" Charlie admits.

"Alice. Yeah, she's great" Bella agrees.

"You know, now that I think about it I haven't seen Aimee round here for a while?" Charlie realises.

"Yeah... she's been helping out her dad a lot lately at the hospital" Bella lies.

Charlie hums in understanding "you know there's a conversation that I need to have with you as a father..." Charlie trails off uncomfortably.

Bella groans in distaste. "There's.... there's things you have to think about if you're gonna be physically intimate-" the man begins his lecture.

Bella cuts him off "okay, don't have 'the talk' with me."

"It's just as embarrassing for me as it is for you.."

"I doubt that and don't bother because mom beat you to it. Like ten years ago" Bella argues.

"Well you didn't have a girlfriend ten years ago. Let alone a fiancé"

"I'm sure things work the same way." Bella defends.

"Alright so... you guys are taking precautions and-" Charlie awkwardly asks.

"Okay, dad. Please just don't worry about that. Aimee is... old school."

"Old school..? Great. What is that? Code for something?" Charlie asks cluelessly.

"Oh my god dad! I'm a virgin!" Bella yells. If this is what she needed her dad to hear to shut him up she would happily tell him.

"Glad we covered that.." he mumbled.

"Me too!" Bella yells as she runs upstairs.

Charlie smiles a little. "Hmm, virgin. Liking Aimee even more now..."

|______________|

Aimee was sat in the living room to her home. She was reading another book Bella had suggested.

When she heard Bella's foot steps outside her house she shot up and dashed to the door.