Chapter 2- boring

*Edited*

-jaylen POV-  before she Meets Parker

"Omg have you heard that the ravens are throwing a massive party" my lovely lovely best friend Sonia speaks. Note the sarcasm.
They all look at me like I've just killed their dog. "What?"

      They look behind me and guess who? My boyfriend, let me clarify ex boyfriend, Dante. You'll see in a sec why we broke up. Well more like I broke up with him.

     I turn to him and ask the oh so burning question " what do you want Dante" He frowns as soon as he heard me say his full name. "What? No more Danny?"

     With a bored expression "No, now fuck off I'm trying to eat here"

"Come on jay we need to talk, please" I seriously don't want to but whatever I want to hear what he says, he took me to the hall and started talking.

      "Jay, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you but you haven't been giving me the attention I deserve baby, maybe if-" I cut him off right there. " So your saying it's my fault that you couldn't keep your dick in your pants? I see. You seriously got to wrap that shit up I mean you probably got an STD or. something I don't know where your balls have been for all I know you can have the herpes."

       I felt a sting across my face. This mf slapped me. I look at him trying my best not to show Any emotion and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "next time think about who you lay your dirty ass hands on bitch"

I walk off to the football field taking out a cigarette to relax. It was silent and I liked it. I heard the doors close and I saw this kid? Is it a kid?

      Who the hell is he, does he even go to this school? I don't know but him staring at me is weird. I got up and walked towards the door ignoring him completely.

      The first bell already rang for class. I heard someone running as If they were being chased by a wolf. This kid ran past my and tripped on his shoe laces.

      It was the same kid from the stands. I tried walking to my class but he was in my way. "get up and move" I'm guessing he didn't understand what I said he looked confused and said "huh?"

     I spoke a little louder "you're in my way" he tried getting up but failed. Jesus Christ who was this kid. I caught him before he hit the ground.

I guess all that weight lifting is paying off. This kid is lighter than a penny. He managed to muffle a "thank you" before I bent down and tied his shoes.  "Next time tie your shoes properly" he blushed under my gaze which made me smirk a little.

        I'm normally not that type of person but I mean if the shoe fits wear it. As I walked off I realized he wasn't all the bad looking. He has light hazel eyes, the perfect nose, perfect height, who wouldn't want him right?

    No no no shut up I don't even know this kid. I may not know him but I'm going to find out.
  I reached my class and sit down with my friends smiling to myself. Abby and Sonia shared the same look of confusion and wanted me to spill. " why are you smiling jay?"

       I look at Sonia and glared daggers at her. "So I can't smile without being interrogated?" This time Abby speaks up " isn't that the reason we're here?" She smiles sweetly giving me her best puppy eyes, which have no effect on me btw, and begs me to say. "Fine" I said.

        I made up a lie on the spot and told them that I was finally single and ready to mingle.  They both smiled at each other weirdly. They're planning something and I don't like it.
————————————————————————
-Parker's POV-