Chapter 4- My boy

*Edited*

-jaylen POV-

          After boy- I mean Parker broke down in the park I took him home. By home I mean my home. I unlocked the door walking in after I don't hear boys foot steps I look back at him "what's wrong" he looked unsure and said "are you sure your friends are ok with me staying over" he's worried about what my roommates might say?

          Damn can he get any better. I look at him reassuringly "it's fine they bring guys over all the time and I never tell them nothing, besides I own this house so legally I can kick their asses out whenever I want" this seemed to make boy more comfortable as he walked in he looks around at the arts on the walls. He smiles when he sees a certain clock painting. He looks at me "really? Dali?" I smile fully knowing my boy is a nerd.

         "Come on you can stay in my room for tonight" he follows me to my room without question. He steps in as I close the door. I start picking up my dirty clothes from the floor trying my best to hide the things i didn't want boy seeing.

"I uh wasn't expecting visitors today so sorry for the mess" He laughed " By mess you mean clothes and Greek mythology books on your floor?" He bends down to get my book that I left open. I blushed a little as he teased me about my choices in books.

        Wait no I'm not blushing because of boy right? It's because he's teasing me. Yea that's it that's why. All of a sudden I saw him get sad I felt horrible that he felt this way. I smiled softly at him "hey wanna talk about it? I know I don't know you very well but I'm always here." He nodded his head meaning he understood what I said but didn't want to talk about happened. And I understand him I never really spoke about my biological family or what they did to me but I hope one day someone will understand and not pressure me into talking like my therapist, my friends, anyone.

           So I'm going to give Parker what I never had,support and time to heal. "Ok then, lay down and go to bed hopefully in the morning you feel better" I cover him with my blanket and give him a soft kiss on the cheek before I walk out.

He looked at me and I can tell he was about to protest but I gave him no time "I'll be fine I've had worse you just go to bed and get better ok?" He still hesitated but he nodded closing his eyes. I turn of the light and hope for the best in the morning.

———————————————————————
(TW)
-Parker's POV-

~Flashback~
I open my eyes and I hear people yelling and arguing. Fully knowing my mom and dad are fighting again I try my best to ignore it. I jumped when I saw my door open, someone coming into my room this late at night is never a good thing.I see my dad angrily yelling profanities and such.

      "WHATS THIS ABOIT YOU GETTING INTO A FIGHT AND LOSING I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER. I'm going to teach you a lesson kid"and just like that I could feel the blood dripping from my mouth.

       I look at my mom with pleading eyes to help me but as always she did nothing.I bolted to the door before m dad can get a hold of me again and I ran, I ran as fast as I could trying as hard as I can to get away from the people I have to call family.
- End of flashback -

          I wake up with a jolt from the bed hearing an alarm,and it's not my alarm. I suddenly remembered jaylen had took me to her house and let me sleep in her bed. The bathroom door opening caught my attention. It was jaylen walking out in just a towel.

        I tried so hard not to get flustered but I guess I did? I watch intently as she opens her closet and picked out some clothes. She threw me "I know it's not your style but maybe you'll like it" she smirked at me before walking to the next room to change. Why was she being so nice? Who knows maybe she's still marinating me.