Chapter 3- giving you my number

*Edited*

-jaylen POV-

I lean against my locker as Sonia and Abby talk to each other. I on the other hand am taking in the view of a certain hazel eyed boy entertained in a conversation with people I assume are his friends? "What do you think jay?"

       I snapped out of it and looked at them "what was your question" they both look at me worried expressions In their eyes.

      Abby opens her mouth to speak but Sonia beats her to the question "are you ok jaylen? You look a little sick today" completely ignoring her question I start walking towards the boy.

       Stopping in front of him the conversation he was having with his friends stopped as soon as they noticed me walking their way. I noticed conversations around us have also stopped. It's whatever I'm already used to the attention but I'm guessing the boy wasn't used to it because I noticed he started turning a little red.

      I pull out a sharpie out of my pocket grab his arm and write my number on his wrist Looking back at him I said " if it doesn't wash off by the end of the day then it was meant to be"

      with that being said I am in fact felling a little sick today my friends were right I should ditch and go home. I turn around glaring daggers at these staring idiots " tf y'all looking at?"

       As if on cue the bell for the first class rang. I start walking to my bike because yk school sucks and whatever. When I got home it was really quiet and I loved it.

        Laying in my bed I closed my eyes hope-full that the boy would at least text by the time I woke up.

————————————————————————

-parkers POV-

          "Dude where did you go during the party I thought you died or something" Zane whined. "I uh had to use the bathroom" this time it was Alex who spoke up " so you were in the bathroom the whole time?"

      I sighed do I tell them that I got locked in a room with jaylen Argent? And that we had to get out though the balcony? Or that we hung out for hours before I went back to pick them up? "I-"

     As if she knows when I'm about to speak of her. Jaylen taps my shoulder and all the conversations that people were having around us stopped.

       I watched carefully as she took out a sharpie out of her pocket and wrote numbers on my wrist. She looked back at me with her grey eyes and said "if it doesn't wash off by the end of the day then it was meant to be"

        The bell rang shortly after that. Thank goodness it did because I don't like the stares and attention I was getting by even talking to jaylen. She seemed to not care at all as if she was used to it all. Was she?

       She soon turns around looks at the people staring at me. She glared at them "tf y'all looking at" Jesus is it bad that I liked how dangerous her voice sounded I'm going crazy I was stuck in a trance I didn't know what to say. When I was about to ask why she walked off leaving the building. Why did she leave?

     Zane was the first to talk "what was that?" What was I supposed to say? " is that who you left us at the party for?" Alex pressed for an answer "Parker you know she's bad news you've heard all the rumors about her and her click. She's no good man. All though she has a nice ass she's not worth the fuck." 

       Him saying that and speaking Ill of jaylen made me sick. She's not that bad. I wanted to tell them but I won't. "Look" I began " she's not that bad, besides what's the worse that can happen?"