Chapter 13- i'll show you

*Edited*

-jaylen POV-

     As soon as I walked up to my room I changed into the clothes I had been wearing hours before. The only reason I changed it when Parker came is because well I was sweating as hell and stuff.

No need to explain. I got on my bed and opened the book I have been reading. Putting my headphones on I was so in tune with the music and the book I didn't hear my door knocking. My door opens revealing a very flustered Parker standing at my door.

Wonder why. It was either what my father told him or it was the fact I stuck my hand down Parker's pants and gave him a hand job minutes earlier. I pat the side of my bed telling Parker to come sit down.

He did come sit but he was more like waddling my way. " you good Parker" he nodded blushing even harder.

    Now this caught my attention. I turn to Parker squinting my eyes. I look him up and down. Once again I'm taking in his delicate features. Let's face it parker was an attractive guy people just didn't pay attention to him because his a geek with glasses and a shy  personality.

I reach over and take off his glasses. Putting them carefully on my nightstand. Parker started to look down which I didn't like. I put my hand on him throat forcing him to look at me.

He seemed to enjoy it as he groaned in pleasure. I pull him closer to me feeling his breath sync up with mine. His breathing hitched as i leaned in to kiss him.

As I kiss him I put my free hand on him thighs spreading them giving me space to go in between.

     Parker pulled away and whispered "why do I feel this way" I smiled not giving him an answer instead I pull him back in for a kiss. Once again my hand found itself back into Parker's pants.

He didn't seem to mind this time that I was feeling him up. I'm glad he didn't mind. I felt Parker's hands pulling at my shirts zipper. He lowered it slowly revealing my black laced bra.

Thank god I was even wearing one. He seemed hesitant. I smiled knowing he was so innocent he couldn't even touch me without permission. " it's ok go ahead" he looked at me for reassurance.

I took my hand out of his pants and grab his hand in mine. I lead his hand on my throat slowing down at my chest. Slowly dragging his hands on my waist. This time it was his turn to put his hands in my shorts and I was going to let him. Parker seemed worried.      

He looked back at me with this eyes of his. "I'll teach you everything you need to know." I grab his hand and put down three of his fingers. I smile at him " keep it like that" and he nodded.

      He watched me closely as I got up from the bed taking of my shorts. Parker blushed even harder than before looking at my eyes as I got on the bed again. I took his hand again and put his fingers near my entrance.

Dragging them slowly. With out warning Parker slip in his fingers. I groaned quietly making Parker shift. As I could feel him growing underneath me. Parker started moving his fingers in and out.

     Not needing me to help him as he gained the confidence to do it. I moaned silently as the men living with me could hear. I could feel myself slowly reaching my climax.

I ride his fingers till I cum. Parker took his hand out of my panties. His fingers dripping. He looks up at me as I am still breathing trying to catch my breath. He puts his fingers to his mouth and starts licking them.

Fuck I am going to destroy him. Maintaining eye contact he puts his fingers in my mouth. Mimicking the actions I had done to him previously.I gagged as he put is free hand on my throat tightening it everytime I made a sound.

    Where is this coming from. He lets go of my throat as he walks to the bathroom leaving me gasping for air. Wtf. After he gets out of the bathroom he blushes and walks out the door.  You can not blush after what he did. He definitely has me whipped.

If it had been anyone else I would have murdered them. Now giving me time to think what the hell did my dad and brother tell him. Because I know for a fact that Parker a week ago wouldn't have done that.

——————————————————————

-Parker's POV-

     Fuck,fuck,fuck. Why did I do that. That's not me. I'm hanging around jaylen to much she's starting to rub off on me. I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. " I see you took my advice Parker." Thomas had told me jaylen liked it when guys took over when I walked out of his dads office right after I talked to him about what happens with my parents.

He also warned me about hurting his daughter. Yea right she was going to hurt me not the other way around. Answering Thomas question I said " I have no clue what you are talking about"

I down my cup of water and step it on the table. Thomas walks over to the fridge and takes out 2 beers. "Take it you're going to need it after she murders you"

     I grab it but don't drink it " I don't drink" Thomas laughs at my statement "you don't but she does" he looks towards the stairs and jaylen is running downstairs. "Sup losers"

she seemed happy? Oh god. " you broke her Parker." Jaylen glared at Thomas with burning eyes. "Whatever anyway I gotta go I'll see you later" she didn't say anything after that leaving after she chugged down a beer.

What did I get myself into "don't worry about her she'll be back." I just nodded walking to the guest room after giving him a thanks for the pep talk.

    Never in my life have I thought about someone sexually. But here I am thinking about jaylen and how she looks at me with such lust in her eyes.

What did she mean when she said she'll show me everything I need to know? There's more? This made my pants tighten even more. It's going to be a long night