Chapter 11-Leave him

*Edited*

-Jaylen POV-

I wake up to the smell of coffee and bacon. I feel around my bed and the side the boy previously occupied was empty. I look up when I heard the door to the bathroom open. The sight to say the least was great.

Parker stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist showing me a boy dripping in water. "We seriously have to find a better way of saying good morning to each other"

referring to the other day when I had kissed the boy for the first time ever. All he did was smile. He stepped closer to me making me hold in my breath. What was he doing. He did what I thought he'd never do.

    Without warning he kissed me. The kiss wasn't soft and gentle like I had been with him the night before. It was needy and rough. He left me without space to breath. I was the one to pull away this time.

His towel was starting to slip and that was my cue to go. "loved the confidence sweetie, but when I make you mine I don't want there to be people in my house."

He gave me a look of confusion " what do you mean by that" I smirked knowing the shy boy I liked was back " because I don't want anyone hearing how you yell my name" Parker turned a bright red color displaying the fact he was thinking about it.

I start walking towards the door but going back to the boy making sure to put my fingers up to Parker's lips wiping my lipstick off of him. Putting my fingers in his mouth to the point where he gagged. Fucking hot if you ask me.

      I pulled him closer to me and whisper "Don't forget you're mine" with that being said I pulled away finally leaving Parker to change in my room. I smiled to myself happy that Parker didn't pull away when I put my fingers in his mouth. His gagging was the best thing I could ever hear.

—————————————————————-

Walking into the kitchen ruined my mood. Pancake mix on my counters, coffee dripping out of the pot, and bacon burning on the stove. Fucking idiots. I go to the coffee pot first. I turn it off completely ignoring Luke's presence.

I see Parker walking down the stairs and he sits awkwardly in between my father and Thomas. Thomas  eyed him suspiciously looking him up and down before saying "dude don't you have your own house, your parents must be worried" this seemed to peak Luke's interest "Thomas" I said giving him a warning to drop the topic.

I see Parker visibly tense at Thomas's question. "M-my parents are out of town" I sighed knowing that Thomas wasn't going to leave the boy alone.

Next thing I know Thomas pokes the boy on the ribs. "Bro you need to eat" Parker flinches. He's in pain. I could already see tears forming in Parker's eyes as he tries holding in the pain. "Thomas I said drop it, leave him alone before I make you" it was a warning and he knows it.

I walk towards Parker and lift his shirt up. His body was still a little bruised but I was more worried that he was still In pain after a week. "Parker we need to get you to the doctors" he shook his head violently "no no no,no doctors please"

my father and Thomas shared a look. "At least let me look at it properly" he looked at my father and best friend. He was probably worried what they would say. "I-I don't know jaylen"

I don't listen to him and lift up his shirt even more. I face him away from everyone. It pissed me off that his so called family hurt him like this. "fine no doctors" and like he could read my mind so easily he said "don't do anything stupid they aren't worth it"

I just nodded and walked away from him, not being about to stand being in the same room as the people that accused me of doing what his parents did to him. Regretting leaving the boy alone with my family I walk back in and drag him with me.