Chapter 41-shower

-Parker's pov-

Alex and I have agreed to meet after school since he doesn't have to go home after all. But Thomas and Jaylen don't know that. I sent them both off on a journey to buy me licorice.

I obviously want it but it's also an excuse to get them out of the house. The plan is to react one of Jaylens fantasies and I know for a fact she and Thomas talk about it because she told me herself.

Thomas and her have very similar likes and dislikes so I'm guessing they also have similar fantasies at least I hope so.

Alex noticed Thomas staring at one of his Instagram pictures at the hospital. The picture is him shirtless with low riding pants. So that's what we both are wearing since jaylen has mentioned she also likes me shirtless so might as well.

Alex walks out of the bathroom and says "god I'm starting to have second thoughts what If they don't want this?" I low key am thinking the same thing. I'm about to tell him this when the door opens.

Shit their here already. "Well there's no going back now." He nods his head and sits on the bed turning on the tv.

I hear them walking up the stairs talking about something. They open every single door till they open ours. Jaylen chocks on her spit as she sees me already shirtless.

I don't even have to look to know they're leaning on the door frame. time to play. Just like we talked about i straddle Alex and he puts his hands on my thighs ok here goes nothing. I lean in and hover over Alex's lips that's when I hear them straighten up and stand straight. I smile knowing exactly what Jaylens thinking.

I press my lips onto Alex and move his hands onto my neck. I can hear both of them breathing heavily as I make out with Alex.

I don't need to look to know it's Jaylen who has moved a chair and sat down. Alex groans as I pull his hair back and tilt his head up. "You've really improved since the last time" alex comments as he tries catching his breath.

I hear Thomas grunt as he moves closer closing the door and locking it. I look at jaylen and she says "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am Thomas" he moves and pulls a chair up next to her "I really am I just wish they didn't stop so soon"

I look back at Alex he both share a look. All the way just like we said if their ok with it so are we.

I bend down lower and lick Alex's abs because I know for a fact Thomas likes it. As I come back up I grab Alex's face and make him look at me. "I'm going to make you watch him"

he gulps as I assure him. I get up and unbuckle my jeans. I get him up and put him on his knees. He reaches up and takes out my throbbing dick. I can already feel the sweat dripping down my stomach.

Fuck this was a bad idea. I feel Alex gripping my dick and putting it in his mouth. I grab his hair and make him deep throat. He pushes in and out grabbing my thighs for stabilization.

I hear Thomas unbuttoning his belt. I haven't heard jaylen do a single thing so I turn my head and look at her in the eyes while Alex deep throat's my dick.

I pull Alex up now he's standing. I flip him around so now we're both looking at jaylen and Thomas. I grab his dick through his pants and squeeze. All while maintaining eye contact with jaylen.

She leans forward in her chair eating me with her eyes. I'm definitely going to get fucked after this.

I make Alex look at Thomas who as his hands down his pants. I kiss Alex's shoulders as I keep groping him with my hands. He pushes back and grinds his ass on my dick.