Chapter 34-I can help you

-Thomas POV-

As we sit down with our food in hand Alex sits next to me shoving Zane away. Making me happy because I don't want that idiot next to me. Truth be told I'm not hungry I just want to go home. With jaylen being ok.

I sighed and slam my head on the table pushing away the tray of food. Parker asks me if I'm fine and I say a quick yes.

I don't know how Parker can keep it together. He watched his sister die, he shoot 3 men when he was younger, he endeared year of abuse, and now he just watched jaylen stop breathing. I look up and ask Parker "how did you do it, how did you stay sane after everything that has happened to you"

he looks down and doesn't answer for a while "I didn't, I just kept it all in and numbed the pain till I found someone who understood me and helped take the pain away"

someone. I nod and excused myself I need a smoke. I walk out of the hospital and go to middle of the hospital and another building. It was an alley and it's empty thank god.

I was so preoccupied thinking about everything I didn't hear my name being called. I turn around to see Alex out of breath. "you walk fast" I give him a quick smile and light my cigarette.

Fuck I can't have Alex near me without my dick twitching and I've only known him for a short amount of time.

Alex seems to have noticed something is wrong because he steps forward and tilts his head. "Are you sure you're ok?" He repeats Parker's question and this time I shake my head no.

Alex seems to hesitate as he says "I can help you take your mind off of it for a while if you want me too." I'm really confused by what he says. How would he help me?

He steps even closer to me cornering me between the wall and him. The alley remains empty and all I can hear is Alex's deep heavy breathing.

I gulp as he leans toward me. His lips hovering right over mine. He takes the cigarette out of my mouth and holds it in his own. Inhaling the nicotine. What he does next takes me by surprise.

He grabs my face and slams his lips onto mine exhaling the smoke into my mouth. He's testing the waters as he moves his free hand up my shirt.

He's about to pull away when I don't return the kiss. He looks at me with disappointment and is about to walk away. Shit. I grab his arm and slam him on the alleys wall. I throw the cigarette on the ground.

Grabbing his face with my hands and looking at his greenish eyes. I'm looking for regret and I don't see any.

I slam my lips on him and kiss him lustfully. It's been so long and I need some stress relief. I grip his ass bringing him closer to me. I hear Alex moan into our kiss and that makes my dick hard. Fucking shit.

Without thinking I unbuckle my belt and get Alex on his knees. He doesn't protest or doesn't question my actions. Good boy. As I try unbuttoning my pants

Alex swats my hands away and looks at me "I'll take care of you don't worry" I nod my head and close my eyes. I feel Alex grabbing my dick and twirling his fingers around my tip. I shiver at his touch. He licks my shaft and slowly puts it in his mouth. "Fuck your mouth feels so good" i praise him as he slowly sucks my dick.

Im not sure if he's done this before or not but i could care less right now I just need him to keep sucking because he's damn good at it. I continue to praise him as I grab his hair and thrust deeper into his throat.

Alex moans as I grip his hair and keep pushing my dick further and further into his throat. "You're being such a good boy" I tell him as he takes all my inches without shedding a tear.

Hearing him gag is starting to push me over the edge. He begins using his hands and mouth at the same time. Shit shit shit. As he sucks he's moving his hands going up and down. I roll my hips keeping the tempo Alex has set. Fuck I'm going to cum.

All of a sudden I feel Alex stop. I look at him as he gets up. We are both breathing heavily. I see Alex reach for his own pants and slowly slides them off showing me his ass and dick In full view. I shake my head and say "Have you done anything like this before?"

I was referring to the dick sucking and being fucked in the ass. Alex shakes his head no and says "just the dick sucking only". Dammit he's a virgin. I'm about to protest when he interrupts me "I want to" he wants this in the middle of an alley?

He must have a public kink. I nodded and I rub my dick a little just taking in the view. Still jerking off i lift up Alex's shirt a little. I want to see what I saw on his Instagram. I lick my lips looking at everything he has on display. His dick, his discrete abs.

I turn him around and grip his ass a little. He moans as I grope  him from behind. I push my dick in between his ass not entering just yet. Our body's are so pushed together with my free hand I start jerking him off.

He starts to thrust as per cum drips from his tip.I've never done this before either. It's my first gay experience and yet here I am about to fuck another of jaylens friends but there's no time for that.

I keep giving Alex a hand Job as I a-line my dick to his ass. Fuck he just looks tight. As soon as Alex thrusts into my hand I push my full length into him. He groans in pain and stops moving. He starts to breath slowly.

"Your doing such a good job" I praise as I start to slowly move my dick in and out of his ass. I keep my free hand on his hip pushing him back and forward. I can feel Alex's dick twitching in my hand as I continue pumping in and out of him.

I close my eyes as I can feel myself coming closer and closer. I mutter "fucking shit you're so tight I can't even move my dick inside of you" which is true. I groan as I can already feel myself cumming in his tight ass. Just the thought of his ass dripping makes me thrust harder in him one last time cumming in his ass. Alex shivers as I kiss his neck.

I move my position and now I'm on my knees in front of Alex. I've never sucked another guys dick but I will for him. I mimic his exact motions.

I put my mouth on his dick and start bobbing my head. Just a couple of minutes in and I can feel Alex shoving my head on to his dick with force and I like it.

He keeps thrusting and with one swift motion he's cumming in my mouth. I swallowed the salty white substance and I stand up and kiss him so he can taste himself. We both try our best and fix ourselves.

We continue swapping saliva for a while. As time pasted my dick was hard again. I was about to suggest round two when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and it was my lovely best friend. I answer the phone with Alex still attacking my neck with kisses.

Jaylen: where did you go? You've been gone for an hour!!

Thomas: sorry I got caught up with something

Jaylen: whatever just wanted to let you know since you didn't answer your phone for dad he told he that Houston finally cracked ok bye.

She hung up on me?! That damn loser. I look back at Alex who is now staring at me. "Who's Houston" he questioned.

How do I tell him Houston tied his best friend and my sister. "Uh a rival company's owner, we should get back jaylen is pretty upset" he just nods and we start walking back to the hospital.

It starts to settle in that I fucked a guy. And not just any guy jaylens friend and Parker's friend. Fuck what am I going to tell jaylen. she's my best friend and I tell her everything. She's definitely going to notice somethings off.

I can't just tell her I fucked Alex or can I? Am I gay? Straight? Bi? Fuck that's another issue I don't know what I am. I'll have to talk to jay.

She's always been open about being pan sexual so I hope she'll understand.

————————————————————————

A/N: surprise the next few chapters are going to be in different characters povs including Thomas!! He's going to have a lot move chapters about himself.!!!!

Love-XxX