Chapter 26- do i want this?

-jaylen POV-

       I'll talk to Parker later. Right now I need him. Fuck this boy looks damn good right now. As I keep pulling Parker up the stairs I look back to my dad and brother "leave, I'll deal with you both later"

I turn back and walk to my room. A couple of seconds later I hear the door slam close. Thank god they listened.

     Parker looks at me confused as we enter my room. I slam him on the door and lock it. You can never be to careful. I have days worth of built up sexual frustration enough for both of us. I pull of his shirt and he let me.

At first I was in control but I no longer am. Parker flips is over and slams his lips onto mine with hunger and anger. I move down to unbuckle his belt but he pushes my arms up and hold them there.

Our kiss still needy as ever. Next thing Parker does is lift me up and pushes me into the bed. I look at him in all his glory. Blood still dripping from his neck down to his v line. Shit he could ruin me and I'd let him.

He straddles me the same way I did all those weeks ago. Parker rips of my shirt and kisses my neck like it was the first time. He's looking at me like he's never seen me like this before.

    He's taking control and I'm going to let him just this once. I feel his hands gliding down my body and I shiver at his touch. The heat of his hands just adding more to the needed pleasure. He unzipped my pants and with out warning sticks in two fingers.

I groan as Parker begins to pump in and out. "Fuck" I let the word slip as Parker goes faster as the seconds pass. I look at him as he says "Fuck is exactly the word I'm looking for"

he pulls his fingers out and puts it to my mouth "open" I do as he says and he puts his fingers in my mouth.

     This has become a thing for us and we both agree we like it. I keeps moving his fingers down my throat as I hold in a gag.

Tears threatening to drip as Parker moves his fingers in and out of my mouth. Parker has a look of amusement and satisfaction. He gives me a lopsided smile and pulls his fingers out. "Good girl" shit him saying that makes me close my thighs as Parker moves to the night stand.

  He pulls out my tongue ring. This can't get any better. He instructions me to put it on as he takes of the rest of our clothes. Parker gets me off the bed and on my knees. He sits in front of me on the bed.

He strokes my hair and admires what he is seeing. He smiles to the point where I can see his dimple.

    He moves my head closer to him as he takes out his throbbing member from his boxers. God I'm totally fucked. I've never given Parker a proper blow job and he's aware of this.

We set boundaries and this wasn't apart of them so I'm not sure why we've never done this. "Like you told me stop me when you're no longer comfortable" I nod at him not finding the words to say anything.

He leans back and closes his eyes. Ok here goes nothing. I reach and grab his cock putting it In my watery mouth. I began working him as I hear Parker groan in pleasure.

Meaning I must be doing something right. I continue to deep throat him as he grows impatient. Losing my tempo Parker brags my hair with both hands and rolls his hips hard making his dick go deeper into my throat.

As he thrust harder and faster the grip he has on my hair turns into pain. I moan as he grips it even harder. The pain he is inflicting is such a turn on and he knows it.

He begins moving harder and faster than before as tears form in my eyes. I feel them drop as Parker moaned my name.

      He takes it out of my mouth standing me up again. Still sitting he turns me around and ask " you ready" I nod as my throat feels sore from him fucking it hard. He lowers me down as he grabs both of my hands and holds them in his own. "Oh my god, fuck"

he keeps lowering me on to his throbbing dick slowly but I can't take it anymore I need him. I move rapidly and take it all in a second. What I feel is pain and pleasure.

Parker thrust his hips rolling them in the process as I go up and down bouncing each time he moves in and out. "Fucking shit" Parker goes faster moving his hands to my chest gripping my breast as he keeps going.

I can already feel myself getting close. "P-Parker" I moan his name as I cum. This pushes Parker off the edge as he pulls out and puts me on my knees again.

He's breathing is rapid and heavy as he begins to jerk himself off and in seconds Parker cums on my face.      

        He pulls me up and kisses me as his cum drips on my face. Laying me down on the bed he walks to the bathroom as he runs the bath. He comes back and walks me into the bath.

Parker gets in first and hold his hand out to mine as I step in and lay my head on his shoulder. His hand go to my stomach as he says "why didn't you tell me" ahh here comes the much avoided conversation.

I sighed with my eyes close as I put my hands on his. "Because i wasn't sure if you would even want this. I'm still not sure" I need to be completely honest with him. I'm not sure if he wants the baby or not and that's something I have been wondering since I found out.

Parker hums and says "Am I afraid yes, did I plan this? No no one did. But if you want this so do I." I nod as Parker kisses my forehead. "I'm afraid too. Afraid I might end up like my own parents."

I turn to look at him in the eyes. "We both are Jaylen but I'm sure we won't end up like them as long as we have each other" point given.    

I need some time to think do I want this? Maybe I do if Parker is with me every step of the way