Chapter 14 -maid outfit

*Edited*

-Parker POV-

  That night jaylen came back late. It was 3 am when I heard her opening the door to the room I was sleeping in. She walked to my bed and covered me with the blankets and turned on the celling fan. It was a sweet gesture.

Now we're sitting at the table eating breakfast. It seems like no one in this house is a morning person. " Jaylen I've been meaning to ask how did it go last night"

Jaylen looked up from her phone and turned to me. Pushing her lips together making me wonder what it was that has her worried "some complications but I got it done" got what done? Her father nodded. "Thomas what about you. Statues update"

I felt awkward listening to this conversation. Jaylen groaned slamming her head on the table. Thomas gave him an answer which I didn't bother to listen to. After all it wasn't any of my business.

Looking at Jaylen I realize she doesn't look so great. I get up not caring for the questioning looks Thomas and her father were giving me.

"You ok?" She didn't give me an answer.
  All she said was "je suis désolé" I was taken aback. That was French for I'm sorry? What was she sorry for. "tu n'as rien regretter" (what are you sorry for?)

Jaylen picked her head up from the table and gave me a smile. "depuis quand parles-tu français" (since when do you speak French) I shrugged and said "je sais plus que juste le français." (I know more than just French)

I hope she could understand the double meaning. That's when she laughed. Thomas spoke "awww gross anyway me and dad gotta go in just a second ok"

Jaylen rolled her eyes and nodded she grabbed me after excusing herself from the table. She lead me back to the room I have been staying in.

She looked me up and down and said "as much as I like you, you have no sense of style" she started looking through my clothes pulling everything out. That's when she pulled out my crop top hoodie.

I forgot I packed that. She looked back at me and asked "question have you ever worn girls clothes" I blushed knowing I in fact have.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say I have "y-yes" she smirked telling me to wait here. I nodded as she ran across the hall to her room. She came back holding something behind her back. "What is that?" Jaylen locked the door before showing me what she has.

A maid outfit. " you don't have to put it on but it's a suggestion" giving me her best puppy eyes i had to say yes. I didn't mind putting it on. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

     To say the least I liked it. I walked out and stood there waiting for jaylen to notice me. She looked up from her phone. She licked her lips and I swear I saw the fire in her eyes.

She held out her hand and I grabbed it. "You look so-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence as she smashed her lips against mine. Slamming me towards the wall she grabbed me by my throat and whispered in my ear "you're going to regret what you did the other day" I definitely am fucked. Literally.

Jaylen then proceeded to turn me around bending me down forcefully. I can feel her lifting up the already short skirt. She starts moving my hips slowly grinding on the thin fabric.

Then she stopped all of a sudden. I turned around and saw her breathing in deeply. "Do you trust me?" I nodded not sure where this was going. She got my hand and lead me towards the door.

She opened it walked out and came back in and dragged me to her room. "there's no going back now. Don't worry about them they aren't home" I nodded. Shit.