Chapter 49-soon

*Edited*

-Alex pov-

   Thomas hasn't said a word to me nor Zane this entire time and I feel shitty. We were mad that they didn't tell us but they didn't have to. We had no reason to be mad at them.

    Maybe if we had just let it go Parker wouldn't be in the ICU with a tube down his throat. Jaylen got it worst than him but either way Parker is in terrible condition. He has 2 gun shot wounds.

    One on his stomach and the other on his chest. The bullet hit his lung nearly missing his heart by an inch.

    Yet he managed to drive Jaylen to the hospital putting her first than himself. And within reason if he didn't arrive when he did jaylen wouldn't be here right now. She stopped breathing a total of 3 times flat lining each time.

     The only time she woke up she asked for Thomas. She wanted to make sure he didn't blame himself but he does. It broke me seeing Thomas pushing me away.

     He hasn't shed a single tear but I know he's hurting inside. He saw the aftermath of what happened but jaylen and Parker lived it.

       I shouldn't have let Parker drop me off at my house. I should have made him take me to see Thomas. I should have been there. I should have seen it coming but I didn't.

      All those times Parker said If something were ever to happen to him to make sure Alana nor Gabriel touched a cent of his insurance money I thought he was joking. But he wasn't.

      He was listed as DNR so if he stops breathing that's it. I'm not going to let that happen tho neither is my mom even if it goes against hospital regulations.

    Parker is family and you don't let your family go that easy. He never got a chance to tell jaylen he loved her. So I'll make sure he does and soon.