Chapter 52- chase you

-jaylen POV-

"Are you leaving me?" I look at Parker as he tries to open the door. He looks down at me and says "I'm not leaving you because you left me the day you started pushing me away. And I get it you needed time to process everything but it wouldn't work out either way. No amount of time can fix this. I have to put an end to the people who continue to hurt me and want to hurt you. There are people who don't want us together and when I make you my wife I don't want people coming after you because of my name"

He reaches up and strokes my cheek. "Where would you go?"  He looks down and says "there's a boarding school in Paris, Alana made me attend to when I was younger. Maybe they have the answers I'm looking for.

     He opens the door and walks out. He walks out of my life the same way he walked in.

——————————————————————

      I ran to the airport. He couldn't leave me he wouldn't leave me. I ran as fast as I could. Running faster as my little bird was flying away. I reach the gate where Parker was boarding his flight. "PARKER!!" I yelled to him. I pleaded that he wouldn't leave me. He gave me a saddened smile and hesitated walking to me. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay with me. He loved me and I know it.
       "Our time is up jaylen. There's nothing we can do to unseal our fate. All we ever do is hurt each other and I don't want that." I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away. Tears reaching the brim of my eyes.                         
           "Strangers is what we are from now on. This didn't happen we didn't happen jaylen. It's for our own good and I hope you see that." He didn't let me speak as he walked back to the gate and boarded The plane. This time sealing our fate forever.

——————————————————————
And that was the last time I saw Parker. It has been a month since He left to that stupid ass boarding school in Paris.

I had found out through Zane that Alex had gone with him. And that I'm grateful for that. he'll have someone to help him throughout pain.

    I'm nothing without him and theirs nothing I can do. Zane offered to pass along some of our messages but I don't want Parker to suffer. He needs to figure himself out before he can come back to me.

That's even if he does come back. He's going through a lot right now and I understand. During this time I haven't left my room as much.

I moved back with my dad and Thomas. Abby and Sonia moved out months ago and there was no point to be in an empty house if Parker wasn't in it. I didn't have Parker, I didn't have my baby, I didn't have friends that cared for me.

There's nothing here for me and now I see that. Parker was ever the only person that understood my pain and helped me cope but now he was gone.

    I can't let Parker go. I can't let him walk out of our life. I can't let him walk out on me. But he already did. He would move on without me. I don't want him forgetting me forgetting who I am to him.

I'm going to chase him all around the world if I have to but I'm going to have him all to myself once more even if it means getting rid of the people that got in the way of my one chance to be happy. I'll chase my little bird if it's the last thing I do.

All I need to do is send a message to all those who hurt us. And that's what I'll do.

      Here I stand in a warehouse with a man in the middle tied to a chair. Begging for me to release him. Giving me lots of empty promises. Promising he'll do whatever I want.

I want Parker that's what I want and I didn't have him neither did he. I close in on the man tied to the chair. Tears streaming in his eyes. I raise the knife to the mans chest and carve delicate letters on his bare skin.

I continue writing what's on my mind on him. Releasing the demons Parker held down. Showing the real me. Showing the me that was raised to be a murder for hire.

The me who I truly am. The man stopped breathing and that's how I know my job here is done. I untie the man and hang him on a tree by the throat. Writing in the ground putting the mans name like he deserves it. I'm coming for you Parker and when I catch you im not letting you go ever.

——————————————————————

Punishment for what he did to you.

Lier, abuser, cheater, no one, trash,murderer

All things written on the mans body deserving much more for what he did to Parker and what he made Parker do. One last thing being written on the body. The body of Gabriel Everett.

You can run but you can't hide little bird. I'll catch you and when I do you'll stay forever.
             - Reaper

      With that being said I walk away from the body and walk to the airport to board a plane. Paris here I come. Did you really think this story was going to end that quickly? Think again reader because I'd do anything for that boy even leavening a trail of body's along the way.