Chapter 22-stay

-jaylen POV-

        I breath deeply opening my eyes. I'm unsure about what happened after the doctor told Parker I couldn't leave the hospital. I look around and I'm in a different room. I see Thomas and my dad sleeping on a couch but no Parker.

       I'm guessing Parker got his way after all. I groan from the shooting pain I have in my head. My dad immediately gets up and ask "are you ok jaylen do you need anything" I shake my head "where's Parker" Thomas looked at my dad and he shrugged. The door to the room opens and In walked into he devil himself. Parker smiles at me once again disregarding my dad and brother.

A woman stands behind him in a white coat. Parker moves further into the room as does the lady in the coat. Parker looks at my confusion and introduces her " this is dr. Rain, she's Alex's mother"

       I instantly relaxed. Alex is a respectable person and a good kid. He had to have gotten it from someone that someone being his mother. "Hello jaylen how are you feeling today"

       I nodded and said "could be better, although I do have a persistent pain in my stomach" Dr. rain nods and looks at my chart. "How far along are you" I'm assuming she's taking about my pregnancy so I give her an estimate of a month. She nods and says "ok, everything seems to be normal and good with the baby. Now my only concern are your seizures. I'm going to order a CT just to make sure everything is alright." I nod and thank her before she walks out the door.

I hold my hand out to Parker and he takes it in his own without questioning me. Moving closer to me I take a look at his face. His eyes dark and threatening. This is not the Parker I know. "Are you alright" he looks at my brother and dad before giving me an answer "I'm fine, I'm more worried about you" I smile at his response.

      I know he doesn't want to answer honestly with my dad and Thomas being in the room. I signal Thomas to take my dad out of the room so I can talk to Parker. "Hey dad let's go to the cafe downstairs" my dad nods hesitant to go and leave me with Parker.

      As they walk out Parker gets up and locks the door behind them. "So now are you going to tell me what's going on?" Parker looks at the floor looking for the right response. "Gabriel kicked me out" this is the only answer I'm going to get from him and that's ok. It's all i need to know.

"Where have you been staying" he looks up from the floor and says "Alex's house" I nod and pull him closer to me. I hug him tightly knowing we both needed this. Someone to hug us and not letting go. "You're coming to my house and it isn't up for discussion"

      Parker laughs as the door knob begins to be rattled. He gets up and opens the door not looking at who it is. Walking back to me just to lay in the same position we were in seconds before. I want this to last so I didn't let go till visiting hours were up.