Chapter 29- bullet with your name

-Parker pov-

As I pull into the drive way of my parents house I can already feel the rage and the anger rising in my chest. They threatened jaylen to stay away. They kept her from me.

I had the  most shitty weeks in bed not being about to sleep. Not knowing If Jaylen way ok. Not understanding why she  pushed me away wondering if it was something I did wrong. But it wasn't me. It was them.

     I breath in as I try to contain the feelings I'm having as I near the door. I walk up to the door of the house and began banging on it as hard as I possibly could. I can hear the commotion inside.

The door slams wide open reveling Gabriel in all his glory. "What are you doing here boy. We told you to not comeback unless you're over that girl. Are you?" I pushed past him and yell "ALANA" she no longer deserves me to call her mother she is anything but a mother.

"Where the hell is she?!" I feel my blood rising as I watch Alana walk out of her room in a bath robe. "I knew you couldn't stay away from us. Now come give your mother a hug"

I clenched my jaw as memories of Lorain enter my mind. "You're a piece of shit,Alana." She had a look of confusion on her face as I feel Gabriel get closer to me. "Son you better apologize, you don't get to speak that way to your mother"

I turn around and look at Gabriel with disgust. "Did I get an apology after what you did to Lorain after what you made me do ?"

         There's nothing that can stop me from opening my mouth about what he did. Gabriel was taken aback. He knows I know. "Come on Gabriel tell my mother dearest why you went behind her back and told those men to shot at Lorain." Alana looks back at Gabriel still confused about our interaction.

"What is he talking about? Answer me Gabriel!" I look back at Alana and give her a sinister smile. "Well mOtHeR, your lovely husband here took advantage of Lorain. And when she was going to speak he convinced you to get rid of dad so he could cover his tracks. Smart but not smart enough"

Alana busts into tears as Gabriel yells "you fucking kid. I should have killed you too."

        Gabriel charges at me with strength. But before he could pin me against the wall I step back and push him first slamming him into a cabinet. Blood already dripping out of his fresh wound. He tries to loosen my grip on his throat.

He goes for a low blow and punches me in the stomach making me even more pissed. This makes me let him go. As he tries to hit me again I grab the nearest bottle and hit him in the head with it.

He leans forward in pain giving me a chance to throw him on the floor. I can hear the sound of a car pulling up and I know it's them so I don't have much time to kick his ass.

       I push him to the ground and get on top of him. I slam my fist to his face hitting harder each time as I feel the pain I've tried to numb away for years. I see red as I remember.He violated lorain. I hear a crunch in his nose. He killed her. Another punch.

He made me kill them. Punching him again. He kept Jaylen from me. Another punch. And I kept going feeling the blood spatter on my face and on the white walls.

      I feel arms around my waist pulling me back. I try to go for him again but they're to strong. Looking around I still see Alana on the ground crying, Gabriel bleeding all over the kitchen, jaylen looking at me with an unrecognizable look, Thomas holding me back and Luke on the phone.

My hands began to hurt as my adrenaline goes back to normal. I close my eyes trying to calm down before i speak. "You can let go now" it wasn't a request it was more of a demand to be let go.

I don't want to be touched right now. He lets me go with a worried expression on his face.
      I get near Alana as all three of them watch with caution. "Parker just let me explain" I shake my head slowly as she get of the ground.

"Get near her again and I'll slit your throat" I watch as Alana straightens her posture. "You wouldn't like what she does for a living Parker. She murders people for her father. You hate people like that remember."

She tilts her head to the side and continues to speak. "You'd really chose her over your mother" she's trying to manipulate me and it won't work. "I wouldn't but then again my mother died the same day lorain did."

As the words leave my mouth I pull out the gun from my waistband. The same one I had tucked away in my car in case I ever needed it again. Alana steps back and hits the wall. She's mocking me with her eyes she doesn't think I would shot. But I would and I will.

I'd do anything to keep Jaylen and my baby safe even if that means I'd have to get rid of my own mother. She's an obstacle for me and I do t like that. She can threaten me all she wants but never Jaylen and my unborn child.

        I aim the gun to her and pull the trigger. She closes her eyes as she waits for the impact of the bullet but it never does. She turns to see a fresh hole in the wall. "Don't worry Alana I wouldn't do it, unless the bullet had your name on it."

Now it was my turn to tilt my head and say " Let me rephrase my words so you can understand, threaten jaylen and her family again and I'll make sure you end up 6 feet deep. And if I'm up to it I'll cry like you did at lorains funeral. Now get your shit and get out of my house."

Alana looks back at Gabriel and says "you can't kick us out we own this house and we are the adults not you!" I laugh at her stupidity. "As far as I know this house belonged to my father. And seeing as I'm the soul heir of everything he owned it's mine. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

I turn in one swift movement and grab Jaylen who still hasn't said a word since she got here. It's one of two things she's afraid of me or shocked. Or both.