Chapter 31- girl

*Edited*

-Thomas POV-

     Once again Parker is driving. At this point he might as well become our driver. He insisted to drive so my dad let him. As we near the location for the warehouse Parker takes a turn into a McDonald's. "Parker why are you stopping we don't have time for this."

All he does is shrug and said "yea well tell that to jaylen" I look at jay and she gives me the stink eye. I hold my hands up in protest. Ok I guess I am hungry.

As we pull in Parker parks the car and we all get off. Parker orders chicken nuggets and a Big Mac. He turns to us and asks what we want. We tell him what we want and he tell the girl at the register.

The girl at the front smiles at him and makes sure to touch his hand when grabbing Parker's card. He still looks unamused but jaylen on the other hand.

She looks irritated. Jealousy has never been her strong suit. She's very protective and territorial I guess? As the girl hands Parker back his card she says "you have very nice eyes" Parker still looks unamused and says "I know, I can't say the same about you tho" he grabs our food and looks for a table. That could have gone worse.

As we sit down Parker pulls jaylen next to him. Me and my dad sit across the table from them. As the conversation flows smoothly Parker says "We're stopping at the store after this." We asked why "I was being serious when I said I would cut of his dick and send it to his wife" my dad laughed knowing Parker is referring to taffer.

As we near the exit into the parking lot the girl from the cash register runs up to Parker tapping him on the shoulder. "Hi, I was wondering if you'd like to hang some time." Parker answered her with a neutral face "no" he turns to keep walking but she stops him again "why not? I'm sure you'd enjoy it as much as I would" this girl is going to get herself killed.

If this chicks definition of hanging out involves Parker's dick in her mouth she's dead. "What I want is to leave not hear you talking with your obnoxious voice" once again he turns holding jaylens hand and keeps walking.

     As we go to the parking lot the girl walks out of the McDonald's. She's being to persistent and if jaylen doesn't kill her I definitely would. "I'd sure as hell would do a better job than your girlfriend. You look unsatisfied with her" the girl gives jay a smug look.

Jaylen steps forward but I hold out my hand and give her the look. Parker sighed and says "Jaylen get in the car" Jaylen looked hesitant to go she starts walking to the car. "Looks like she doesn't put up a fight. Is that why you like her. Is that your type?"

Parker is starting to get pissed off. I can tell he's struggling to keep himself grounded and not switch to chases alter. I watch as he reaches and lifts up his shirt. He still has the gun tucked in his waistband. He makes it to the point where it's visible. "Wanna try your luck?" The girl visibly gulps but keeps at it.

"If I knew you were a bad boy I wouldn't be so mean, I can play nice if you want me too" she bats her eyelashes at Parker.

He definitely looks like he wants to murder this girl. For not only throwing herself on him but insulting jaylen. I watch as the girl gets near him cornering him in between herself and the car. He just leans back on the car.

The girl reaches up and puts her hands under Parker's shirt. He definitely feels uncomfortable.

She looks at me and says "you can join if you'd like, I don't mind" she licks her lips. I give her a grossed out look. While she was distracted looking at me Parker grabbed her arms flipped her to the front and pushed her making her fall on the ground.

     Next thing I know he pulls out the gun and points it to her. "Just so you know I definitely have a type and it isn't you, and I just saved your ass by the way. She was about to murder you and I know I should have let her."

He looks at her up and down with disgust in his eyes. " and no offense but you gross me out. There's nothing I find attractive about you.

And for your information she can do what you can 20 times better so back the fuck off before i throw you in a meat grinder and feed you to customers" the girl has pure terror in her eyes as Parker threatens her.

        My dad looks at him with proud eyes. I have to admit he handled it better than I ever would. He shoves his gun in his waistband again and walks to the car popping the trunk. He grabs a bag and gets in the car.

I look back at the girl and say "I wouldn't have accepted your offer either. Not because of him but because of you, you're not my type either." I walk away and get in the car, my dad following.

Parker turns on the car and pulls a shirt out of the bag. He takes his off and throws it somewhere on the floor. He leans over jaylen and looks in his dashboard. Jaylen looks a little confused as he looks for something. He finds a spray bottle and hand sanitizer.

He mutters to himself along the lines of "fucking gross."    Jaylen snickers as Parker sprays himself and squirts hand sanitizer into his hands.

He looks at jaylen and says "it's not funny, she smells gross. Even my grandma smells better than an her and that's because she's dead" this time we all laughed because now that I think about it she did smell.

Ew Gross. "You know what throw me some of that spray and hand sanitizer" Parker throws it to me and he starts driving.

As he starts driving he puts his hand on jaylens thigh. "Watch where your hands go Everett, I still haven't forgotten you knocked up my sister" I give him the stink eye.

Jaylen turns to me and says "Remember kassi? Yea fuck off" yea well kassi was my girlfriend and it was messy to say the least. Kassi was one of jaylens friends I suppose. You can say that I fucked up the friendship. Sorry jay.