Chapter 40- plan

-Thomas POV-

It's morning now and I can't stop thinking about what happened. Not with the whole fucking in the kitchen no not that.

About chase/Parker and Alex. And why does chase call him Alexis? Alex said he ever has sucked a dick once what If it was Parker and chase? Is Parker fully straight? Dammit this is killing me.

I walk downstairs to see Alex and Parker at the table talking. About what? I wouldn't know they don't make sense. I sit next to Alex as Jaylen walks down the staircase stretching in the process.

I really don't want to talk about what happened in here. Is it wrong that I'm jealous of Parker but at the same time I'm not?

I mean he got to get a taste of Alex before I did. I'm not even fully sure if it was him. I'm definitely going to ask.

I sit up straight and ask Alex "who was it? The person you sucked off the first time" at this point he stopped eating and looked at me. "I uh" stuttering not giving a direct answer.

I look at Parker as he waits for Alex's answer. I turn back to Alex "was it him?" Chase wasn't so subtle by pulling him by the waist. Jaylen looks confused by my question. "I wouldn't want to out this person"

so this person isn't out yet. I nodded knowing what I know. It might have been a dick move asking and now I'm fully aware. Parker sighed and puts his spoon down.

"It's fine you can just tell him it wouldn't matter anyway." Jaylen looks at Alex and Parker.

She finally puts two and two together. Jaylen just smirks and asks Parker "so is he as good as Thomas says he is" Parker looks at her and tries to contain a smile.

Alex finally speaks "yea yea don't air it out Parker" this makes him laugh. "He actually is because guess who showed him how" Jaylen watches him with amusement in her eyes.

They're clearly teasing each other "the student finally becomes the master" I say this as I shove a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

They all laughed at my comment. "And to answer you're question yes I sucked Parker's dick" he shrugged it off like it was nothing. I'm definitely jealous.

Turning to Parker "ok but did you like take turns" Jaylen looks at him for an answer. She doesn't look mad at the slightest.

She looks more entertained than anything. "Obviously, I wasn't going to let him be the only one" Alex snickered. Just thinking about It turns me on. It's really wrong of me but I am.

Looking at jaylen I see her shifting in her seat. She's thinking the exact same thing as me. Shit I'm going to need a cold shower after this. Alex and Parker get up from the table they have school to get to which sucks because I graduated early so I won't get to see Alex all day.

Parker turns to jaylen "I'll be back in time for dinner" she nods and kisses him goodbye. They have a good relationship and I admire that.

Alex leans in and whispers in my ear "I know exactly what you're thinking" he says it like it's nothing. I feel his hand hovering over my dick.

Fuck he's doing it on purpose. He says in a normal voice "I gotta go home after school so I'll see you later" damn I forgot unlike Parker his mom cares about him.

She cares enough to where she wants him home for dinner every night when she's not working at the hospital. I nod and kiss him deeply.

Parker walks over and taps his back. I glare at him and he just says "that's what you get for knocking" he and Alex walk out the door leaving me and Jaylen.

"Ok but why is the image of Alex and Parker making out hot as fuck" she says it looking up. I nod "god it really is, it shouldn't be but it is" she agrees with me.

——————————————————————

-Parker pov-

School is really boring without Jaylen here. She doesn't want to come back to actual school considering that she's so close to finishing her online classes.

So now I only have Alex and Zane again. Well more of just alex. Zane has been sitting at other tables during lunch not talking to us. So he's like ignoring us I guess.

Honestly I couldn't care less he's rude and inconsiderate. Of course he came with us to visit jaylen in the hospital but that's because we kinda made him.

As I sit down next Alex on our regular cafeteria table he comments "they totally want to see us make out" I laughed knowing he's referring to jaylen and Thomas.

The look on their faces when they found out Alex gave me a blow Job was amazing. "They definitely do, I'm guessing they do a lot of things together" he nods as if he's remembering what happened in the kitchen.

"They probably do. I do find it a little weird but at the same time not really considering what we did" true.

I mean he sucked me off and they just fucked us In front of each other. "Did you like it tho?" I want to know if he enjoyed it as much as I did.

He just nodded still eating his apple. "So what are you doing after school? My mom called and told me she's working night shift again" damn she's been working at night a lot again. "Nothing really just going back to jaylens house. Luke went out on a business trip and isn't coming back till later this week."

Alex looks deep in thought. "Would you be up for it?" I know what he's talking about and he's evil for that. "I am If you are" he smirks and nods. Ok then it's settled. "I just love the thought of driving him crazy you know?"

I nodded in agreement. The bell rings for class and we both agree we'll talk about this later when there isn't a school body around us.