Chapter 54-letter to her

Dear lover,

        Strangers. That's what jack and rose were when they stepped on that ship. They wanted to last forever like our love. Jack chose to sink to save rose. And like us I chose to sink and save her unwillingly.
        We are strangers who have been in each other's bed in each other's arms. She held me tight but let me go when needed. And right now it was needed. Because forever in our story was short lived. The villain finally winning in a story that was never told and would never be heard.
       Never told to my child named after her or to the mother of my child who slightly resembled the love of my life. The fire in my very soul. For I want to cherish the memories I had with my fire. Not wanting my memories getting tainted with the ashes of my love.
           Like Romeo and Juliet our love was taken from us by family who didn't want them together. But in the end Romeo gives Juliet one last kiss sealing their fate as star cross lovers. I didn't get that chance. Knowing I would pull the dagger and end it like Juliet.
        Being away from my soulmate burned my fingertips slowly I try to recreate that ripple I had seen in my heart as I flew away from the love of my life as I fell apart.
          I await the sequel as I won't run. I await the kiss sealing our fate. The taste of cherry lips on the tip of my tongue lighting up the flame once more. She tried to protect me from the fire but in the end I still got burned as did she. If an iceberg melts maybe the ship wouldn't sink and We would keep going. If she loses her way I would give her a compass to find her way to me.
        I wouldn't run or hide from her. Because without her I'm not happy. Cops and robbers is something children play and we are anything but children. She stole my heart and didn't give it back. She had the very life ripped out of her and yet she was still chasing me, the very cause of her destruction.Trying to catch a little bird that has seemed to escape.
         Filling my veins with ice to try and fill the void of her fire. I can see her looking at me with disgust in her eyes seeing how cold I have become. Without her fire there was no one to keep me warm. There was no one to keep the light going. We fit together like a puzzle. But she was showing a different picture.
         Like salt and pepper you could see as she over powered the color of the salt. She was the darkness in my light. I could never fall for someone like I fell for her. Even if I fall I would be falling at a different rate for a different reason. For the love isn't real.
       Next time we met we would be strangers once again catching each others attention just for a little to long. The familiar eyes telling me a story about how she fell for me once upon a time. She told herself lies about how she didn't want me how she just used me for her own personal use.
        How she never loved me only to protect me from her dark secrets. Only to realize I had fallen to deep to seek answers as to why. The villain was close, to close to face. Like Romero I couldn't stay away like Juliet I couldn't say no. And now I seal my fate once more. I await the sequel that comes as she says she'll hold me and never let me escape. Just like the glass I'm melting the ice trying to find my flame once again. Take your time as I await. As she says we'll met again.

                      - to my one and only love from
                                 Parker chase Everett
————————————————————————

The boy writes back to his lover one last time before he turns into the very thing he hates. Jotting down the girls address and sealing the letter with one last kiss he sends it off. Only to realize years later the girl never received the letter and seems to have disappeared of the face of the earth only to never be heard from again.